Table of Contents
- 1 What Is Bhumi Amla?
- 2 Medicinal Properties Of Bhumi Amla
- 3 Therapeutic Indications Of Bhumi Amla
- 4 Dosage Of Bhumi Amla
- 5 Benefits Of Bhumi Amla
- 6 Bhumi Amla As An Ayurvedic Medicine
- 7 How To Use Bhumi Amla?
- 8 Side Effects Of Bhumi Amla
- 9 Buyer’s Guide: Price And Where To Buy
- 10 Conclusion
- 11 17 Important Questions About Bhumi Amla Answered
1What Is Bhumi Amla?
Bhumi Amla (Phyllanthus Niruri) is a tropical weed that grows extensively in the coastal areas. The herb lies close to the ground and is thus known as ‘Bhumi Amla’, which means Earth. Since it grows to only about 50 cm, it is similar to Amla in appearance.
Bhumi Amla is used in Ayurvedic medicines as an herbal powder or juice and is extremely beneficial in the treatment of jaundice. Bhumi Amla side effects are majorly for pregnant women. Read on further for details and Bhumi Amla dosage.
Check out Hindi translation of this article - Bhumi Amla in Hindi