Bioflex Composition – Fexofenadine 180 MG
Manufactured By – Bioderma Solutions
Prescription – Prescription Required
Form – Tablet
Price – Rs 200
Quantity – 10 tablets in 1 strip
What is Bioflex?
- Bioflex is a nutritional supplement and an anti-inflammatory agent, prescribed for osteoarthritis and chronic inflammatory arthritis.
- Bioflex supplement stimulates the production of cartilage, which leads to joint repair.
- It also treats morning stiffness and muscle spasm.
Buy & Get Up to 30% OFF: 1mg Coupons | Practo Coupons
Uses of Bioflex
Bioflex is prescribed for:
Inflammation associated with reversible degenerative joint conditions.
Also Reads: Avomine Uses
How does Bioflex work?
Bioflex works by inhibiting interleukin-1. This in turn stimulates the production of cartilage and maintains elasticity, strength, and resiliency of the cartilage in articular (movable) joints.
Bioflex Price in India
|Strip of 10 Tablets||Rs. 170.00|
How to take Bioflex?
Take Bioflex as directed on the package or as directed by the doctor.
Common dosage of Bioflex
Consult your doctor regarding the dosage.
Also Reads: Aciloc Dosage | Analgin Dosage
When to avoid Bioflex & Precautions to take?
- Avoid using Bioflex if you are allergic to it or any other inactive ingredients present along with it.
- Diabetic patients, patients on heparin should not use this medicine unless stated by a doctor.
- Caution is advised in patients with cardio-spasm, glaucoma, myasthenia gravis and prostatic hypertrophy.
- Patients with pyloric or duodenal obstruction and stenosing peptic ulcers also need to be cautious
Also Reads: Anacin Precaution | Calci Precaution
Side Effects of Bioflex
- Dry mouth
- Hair loss
- Urinary retention
- Blurred vision
- Increased ocular tension
- A headache
Effect on organs?
- Cardiovascular reactions- Peripheral edema, tachycardia.
- Central nervous system reactions- Drowsiness, headache, somnolence, insomnia.
- Gastrointestinal reactions- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, dyspepsia or epigastric pain, flatulence, constipation, heartburn and anorexia.
- Dermatological reactions- Cutaneous rash, erythema, pruritus, contact dermatitis, papular rash, urticaria and eczema.
Reported allergic reactions?
Allergic reactions may include:
- Trouble breathing
- Swelling of face, throat or hands
Drug interactions to be careful about?
- Ascorbic acid
This supplement results in synthesis of cartilage to help repair joint.
Storage Requirements for Bioflex
- Keep it in an air-tight container.
- Keep it away from direct light or moisture.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
Pro Tips when taking Bioflex
- Bioflex is a supplement effective in treatment of osteoarthritis.
- Stop taking Bioflex at least 2 weeks before, if you need a surgery or dental work.
Also Reads: Calci Precaution | Anacin Precaution
FAQs – Things to Know About Bioflex
Is Bioflex addictive?
Can I have Bioflex with alcohol?
Ask your doctor.
Any particular food item to be avoided?
Can I have Bioflex when pregnant?
Can I have Bioflex when feeding a baby?
Can I drive after taking Bioflex?
What happens if I overdose on Bioflex?
Overdose of Bioflex is not known. In case of unusual symptoms contact your doctor immediately.
What happens if I eat expired Bioflex?
Expired Bioflex may become ineffective in treating your prescribed conditions, thus to be on the safe side, it is important not to use expired drug.
What happens if I miss a dose of Bioflex?
If you miss a dose of Bioflex, skip it and continue with your normal schedule. Do not double dose for a missed one.