Skip to Content
- Benefits of Brahmi Ghrita for Skin
- Benefits of Brahmi Ghrita for Hair
- Health Benefits of Brahmi Ghrita
- 1. Used in the Treatment of Epilepsy
- 2. Treats Myalgia
- 3. Prevents Neurodegenerative Disorders
- Dosage of Common Forms of Brahmi Ghrita
- What is Brahmi Ghrita made of?
- What are its storage requirements?
- How long do I need to use Brahmi Ghrita till I see improvement in my condition?
- How many times a day do I need to use Brahmi Ghrita?
- Does it have any effect on breastfeeding?
- Is it safe for the kids?
- Does it contain sugar?
- Is Brahmi good for sleep?
- Is Brahmi good for the brain?
- Is Brahmi good for depression?
- Is Brahmi Ghrita good for mental illness?
- Which Ayurvedic medicine is best for depression?
- Is there any Ayurvedic aid for mental illness?
- What is the best cure for anxiety?
- Baidyantha Brahmi Ghrita (100 gm)
- Best Price:
- Dabur Brahmi Ghrita (100 gm)
- Best Price:
- Where to Buy Brahmi Ghrita
1What is Brahmi Ghrita?
Brahmi or Bacopa Monnieri is a herb creeper that has been used in Ayurvedic medicine since time immemorial. Brahmi blended with a base of Ghrita or clarified butter is called Brahmi Ghrita. The herb or its extracts have been used in the traditional medicine practice to treat asthma, epilepsy, inflammation, hair loss, gastroenteritis, ulcers and more. Enlisted below you’ll find all relevant information about this useful little herb.