Table of Contents
- 1 What is Brahmi Oil?
- 2 Benefits of Brahmi Oil
- 3 Uses of Brahmi oil
- 4 How to Use Brahmi Oil
- 5 Brahmi Oil : Dosage
- 6 Side Effects of Brahmi Oil:
- 7 Precautions and Warnings of Brahmi Oil
- 8 17 Important Questions Asked About Brahmi Oil
- 9 Buyer’s Guide- Price and Where to Buy Brahmi Oil
- 10 Brahmi Oil Price in India
- 11 Where To Buy Brahmi Oil
- 12 Popular Brands that Sell Brahmi Oil
- 13 Research on Brahmi Oil
1What is Brahmi Oil?
Brahmi is an important ayurvedic herb that is used in the treatment of many health problems, to get fair glowing skin and long thick hair besides its other benefits. Brahmi oil is made by amalgamating and slowly heating extracts of Bacopa monnieri or Centella Asiatica with carrier oils like coconut or sesame oil. Alternatively, it is also made using the distillation process where Bacopa monnieri leaves are distilled to obtain concentrated essential oils.