Table of Contents
- 1 What is Brahmi Powder?
- 2 Ingredients of Brahmi Powder
- 3 Medicinal Properties of Brahmi Powder
- 4 Therapeutic Indications of Brahmi Powder
- 5 Dosage of Brahmi Powder
- 6 Benefits of Brahmi Powder
- 7 Brahmi Powder as an Ayurvedic Medicine
- 8 Side Effects of Brahmi Powder
- 9 Buyer’s Guide: Price and Where to Buy
- 10 Our Take
- 11 28 Important Questions About Brahmi Powder Answered
1What is Brahmi Powder?
Brahmi (Bacopa Monnieri) is considered a miracle herb in Ayurveda as it is the only herb that increases intelligence naturally. Brahmi powder is easily available and consumed to improve cognitive strength and memory. It is also used for its anti-ageing and antioxidising effects. While this herb is also found in the form of pills, the powdered form of this Ayurvedic herb is popular for its miraculous effects.