Skip to Content
- What is Bupron xl?
- Uses of Bupron xl
- How does Bupron xl work?
- How to Take Bupron xl?
- Common Dosage for Bupron XL
- When to Avoid Bupron xl?
- Precautions While Taking Bupron xl
- Side-Effects of Bupron xl
- Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 1. Food Interactions with Bupron xl
- 2. Medicines Interactions with Bupron xl
- 3. Effects of Bupron xl on Lab Tests
- 4. Bupron xl’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- Q. Can I have Bupron xl with alcohol?
- Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Q. Can I have Bupron xl when pregnant?
- Q. Can I have Bupron xl when feeding a baby?
- Q. Can I drive after taking Bupron xl?
- Bupron xl Composition, Variant and Price – Buyer’s Guide
- Substitutes of Bupron xl
- FAQs – 14 Important Questions Answered about Bupron xl
- Q. What is Bupron xl?
- Q. What are the uses of Bupron xl?
- Q. What are the side effects of Bupron xl?
- Q. How effective is Bupron xl?
- Q. How long does it take for Bupron xl to show results?
- Q. Should Bupron xl be taken on an empty stomach?
- Q. Does Bupron xl make you drowsy?
- Q. What should be the time gap between the intake of 2 Bupron xl tablets?
- Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- Q. Does Bupron xl effect my menstrual cycle?
- Q. Is Bupron xl safe for children?
- Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Bupron xl?
- Q. Is Bupron xl legal in India?
- Q. Is there a generic variant for Bupron xl (Include this question only in case it is an expensive medicine)?
1What is Bupron xl?
This medicine is known as Bupron XL. It is an antidepressant medication which is made up of bupropion. It is manufactured by Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Limited. it helps in the treatment of depression and seasonal affective disorder. It also helps to leave smoking.
Bupron xl Composition – bupropion
Manufactured By – Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Limited
Prescription – Available as OTC
Form – tablet (most commonly consumed form)
Price – MRP₹130(₹13/Tablet MR)
Expiry/Shelf Life – 2 years
Type of Drug –antidepressant.