Table of Contents
- 1 What is Bupron xl?
- 2 Uses of Bupron xl
- 3 How does Bupron xl work?
- 4 How to Take Bupron xl?
- 5 Common Dosage for Bupron XL
- 6 When to Avoid Bupron xl?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Bupron xl
- 8 Side-Effects of Bupron xl
- 9 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 10 Bupron xl Composition, Variant and Price – Buyer’s Guide
- 11 Substitutes of Bupron xl
- 12 FAQs – 14 Important Questions Answered about Bupron xl
1What is Bupron xl?
This medicine is known as Bupron XL. It is an antidepressant medication which is made up of bupropion. It is manufactured by Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Limited. it helps in the treatment of depression and seasonal affective disorder. It also helps to leave smoking.
Bupron xl Composition – bupropion
Manufactured By – Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Limited
Prescription – Available as OTC
Form – tablet (most commonly consumed form)
Price – MRP₹130(₹13/Tablet MR)
Expiry/Shelf Life – 2 years
Type of Drug –antidepressant.