Table of Contents
- 1 What is C Tax O Tablet?
- 2 Uses of C Tax O tablet
- 3 How does C Tax O tablet work?
- 4 How to take C Tax O tablet?
- 5 C Tax O tablet Common Dosage
- 6 When to Avoid C Tax O Tablet?
- 7 Precautions While Taking C Tax O Tablet:
- 8 Side-Effects of C Tax O Tablet:
- 9 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 9.1 1. Food Interactions with C Tax O
- 9.2 2. Medicines Interactions with C Tax O
- 9.3 3. Effects of C Tax O on Lab Tests
- 9.4 4. C Tax O’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- 9.5 Q. Can I have C Tax O Tablet with alcohol?
- 9.6 Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- 9.7 Q. Can I have C Tax O Tablet when pregnant?
- 9.8 Q. Can I have C Tax O Tablet when feeding a baby?
- 9.9 Q. Can I drive after taking C Tax O Tablet?
- 10 Buyer’s Guide – C Tax O Tablet Composition, Variant and Price
- 11 Substitutes of C Tax O Tablet
- 12 FAQs – 10 Important Questions Answered about C Tax O
- 12.1 Q. What is C Tax O Tablet?
- 12.2 Q. What are the uses of C Tax O?
- 12.3 Q. What are the side effects of C Tax O?
- 12.4 Q. How long does it take for C Tax O Tablet to show results?
- 12.5 Q. Should C Tax O Tablet be taken on an empty stomach?
- 12.6 Q. Does C Tax O Tablet make you drowsy?
- 12.7 Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 C Tax O Tablet doses?
- 12.8 Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- 12.9 Q. Does C Tax O Tablet effect my menstrual cycle?
- 12.10 Q. Is C Tax O Tablet safe for children?
- 12.11 Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking C Tax O Tablet?
- 12.12 Q. Is C Tax O Tablet legal in India?
- 13 Authored By –
1What is C Tax O Tablet?
It is mainly used to prevent or treat conditions like Upper respiratory tract infections and bronchitis.Pseudo membranous colitis and acute renal failure are the major side effects at high repetitive doses. It should be totally avoided in case of liver or kidney impairment and allergic to penicillin or other antibiotics.
C Tax O tablet Composition: Cefixime 200 mg
Manufactured By: Zuventus Healthcare Ltd
Prescription: Required as it belongs to Schedule ‘H’.
Form: Tablet, Drops and Syrups.
Price: Rs. 96.02 for 10 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Antibiotic