Table of Contents
- 1 What is C Tax O Tablet?
- 2 Uses of C Tax O tablet
- 3 How does C Tax O tablet work?
- 4 How to take C Tax O tablet?
- 5 C Tax O tablet Common Dosage
- 6 When to Avoid C Tax O Tablet?
- 7 Precautions While Taking C Tax O Tablet:
- 8 Side-Effects of C Tax O Tablet:
- 9 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 10 Buyer’s Guide – C Tax O Tablet Composition, Variant and Price
- 11 Substitutes of C Tax O Tablet
- 12 FAQs – 10 Important Questions Answered about C Tax O
- 13 Authored By –
1What is C Tax O Tablet?
It is mainly used to prevent or treat conditions like Upper respiratory tract infections and bronchitis.Pseudo membranous colitis and acute renal failure are the major side effects at high repetitive doses. It should be totally avoided in case of liver or kidney impairment and allergic to penicillin or other antibiotics.
C Tax O tablet Composition: Cefixime 200 mg
Manufactured By: Zuventus Healthcare Ltd
Prescription: Required as it belongs to Schedule ‘H’.
Form: Tablet, Drops and Syrups.
Price: Rs. 96.02 for 10 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Antibiotic