Skip to Content
- Q. What happens if I overdose on Calpol 500?
- Q. What happens if I miss a dose of Calpol 500?
- Q. What happens if I eat expired Calpol 500?
- Q. Onset time of Calpol 500?
- Q. Till when does the effect of Calpol 500 stays?
- Warnings When Taking Calpol 500
- Are There Any Reported Allergic Reactions to Calpol 500?
- What are the effects of Calpol 500 on organs?
- 1. Food Interactions with Calpol
- 2. Medicines Interactions with Calpol
- 3. Effects of Calpol on Lab Tests
- 4. Calpol’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- Q. Can I have Calpol 500 with alcohol?
- Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Q. Can I have Calpol 500 when pregnant?
- Q. Can I have Calpol 500 when feeding a baby?
- Q. Can I drive after taking Calpol 500?
- Storage requirements for Calpol 500
- Q. What is Calpol 500?
- Q. What are the uses of Calpol ?
- Q. What are the side effects of Calpol ?
- Q. How long does it take for Calpol 500 to show results?
- Q. Should Calpol 500 be taken on an empty stomach?
- Q. Does Calpol 500 make you drowsy?
- Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Calpol 500 doses?
- Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- Q. Does Calpol 500 effect my menstrual cycle?
- Q. Is Calpol 500 safe for children?
- Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Calpol 500?
- Q. Is Calpol 500 legal in India?
1What is Calpol 500?
It is mainly used to treat conditions like tooth pain, back pain, osteoarthritis and fever. Liver toxicity and Jaundice are the major side effect at high repetitive doses. It should be totally avoided in case of liver, kidney or heart impairment and allergic reactions.
Calpol 500 Composition: Paracetamol 500mg.
Manufactured By: Glaxo SmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Prescription: Not required as it is available as OTC
Form: Tablet, Drops and Syrups.
Price: Rs.14.09 for 15 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: NSAID + Analgesic + Antipyretic