Table of Contents
- What is Calpol 500?
- Uses of Calpol 500
- How does Calpol 500 work?
- How to take Calpol 500?
- Calpol 500 Common Dosage
- When to Avoid Calpol 500?
- Precautions While Taking Calpol 500:
- Side-Effects of Calpol 500:
- Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- Buyer’s Guide – Calpol 500 Composition, Variant and Price
- Substitutes of Calpol 500
- FAQs – 10 Important Questions Answered about Calpol
- Authored By –
1What is Calpol 500?
It is mainly used to treat conditions like tooth pain, back pain, osteoarthritis and fever. Liver toxicity and Jaundice are the major side effect at high repetitive doses. It should be totally avoided in case of liver, kidney or heart impairment and allergic reactions.
Calpol 500 Composition: Paracetamol 500mg.
Manufactured By: Glaxo SmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Prescription: Not required as it is available as OTC
Form: Tablet, Drops and Syrups.
Price: Rs.14.09 for 15 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: NSAID + Analgesic + Antipyretic