Table of Contents
- 1 What is Camdem?
- 2 Uses of Camdem
- 3 How does Camdem work?
- 4 How to Take Camdem?
- 5 Common Dosage for Camdem
- 6 When to avoid Camdem?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Camdem
- 8 Side-Effects of Camdem
- 9 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 9.1 1. Food Interactions with Camdem
- 9.2 2. Medicines Interactions with Camdem
- 9.3 3. Effects of Camdem on Lab Tests
- 9.4 4. Interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- 9.5 Q. Can I have Camdem with alcohol?
- 9.6 Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- 9.7 Q. Can I have Camdem when pregnant?
- 9.8 Q. Can I have Camdem when feeding a baby?
- 9.9 Q. Can I drive after taking Camdem?
- 10 Camdem – Composition, Variant and Price– Buyer’s Guide
- 11 Substitutes of Camdem
- 12 FAQs – 11 Important Questions Answered about Camdem
- 12.1 Q. What is Camdem?
- 12.2 Q. What are the uses of Camdem?
- 12.3 Q. What are the side effects of Camdem?
- 12.4 Q. Should Camdem be taken on an empty stomach?
- 12.5 Q. Does Camdem make you drowsy?
- 12.6 Q. What should be the time gap between the intakes of two Camdem doses?
- 12.7 Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- 12.8 Q. Does Camdem effect my menstrual cycle?
- 12.9 Q. Is Camdem safe for children?
- 12.10 Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Camdem?
- 12.11 Q. Is Camdem legal in India?
1What is Camdem?
Camdem is a combination medicine containing Escitalopram which is a “selective serotonin re-uptake inhibitor” and Clonazepam which is a “Benzodiazepine”. This combination is mainly used for treatment of Panic attacks, depression and seizures of different types. Camdem works by restoring the balance of certain neurotransmitters (chemicals) in brain that help regulate mood. Camdem is available in tablet form for oral administration and should always be administered under medical supervision as it may lead to several adverse effects like blurred vision, dizziness etc.
Composition: Escitalopram – 10mg, Clonazepam – 0.5mg
Manufactured by – Sinsan Pharmaceuticals
Prescription– Prescription needed
Form – Tablet
Price – Rs. 105
Type of Drug – Anti-epileptic and anti-depressant