Well, almonds can’t literally get you into IIM, but they certainly can help your brain functions get sharper, thereby helping you prepare for competitive exams! Let’s take a look at how almonds can affect your cognitive skills!
- Almond is known as brain food and not without reason. Almonds are a source of lean proteins. Proteins not only are energy providers and building blocks for muscle, they also repair brain cells which help to improve cognitive functions and even memory.
- The presence of Zinc in almonds makes it an important food. Zinc is an antioxidant and deletes free radicals from the brain that would otherwise damage brain cells.
- Vitamin E in almonds slows down aging of brain cells. This directly affects memory in a positive way. Vitamin B6 also helps to achieve better brain health.
- Almonds contain omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids in almonds that have been known to increase intellectual levels. The presence of magnesium also strengthens nerves.
Well you have now seen how almonds positively affect your brain. Exams like CAT for IIMs need you to be sharp and quick because you need to solve a lot of questions in a limited time. A good memory can help you in mental calculations and more. Start eating almonds today and prepare with full zeal for your exams!
Almond Related Stories
- Skin Benefits of Almonds
- Face Benefits of Almonds
- Nutrition Value of Almonds
- Health Benefits of Almonds
- Hair Benefits of Almonds
Where To Buy Almonds?
Check out these latest offers from popular retailers that sell almonds