Table of Contents
- 1 What is Candid B?
- 2 Uses Of Candid B
- 3 How does Candid B work?
- 4 Candid B Price in India
- 5 How to use Candid B?
- 6 Common Dosage & when to use Candid B?
- 7 Precautions – When to Avoid Candid B?
- 8 Side effects of Candid B Cream?
- 9 Effects on organs?
- 10 Reported Allergic Reactions?
- 11 Drug Interactions to Be Careful About
- 12 Shows Effects / Results In:
- 13 Storage of Candid B
- 14 Pro Tips when Taking Candid B:
- 15 FAQ
- 16 Is Candid B Cream addictive?
- 17 Can I have Candid B with alcohol?
- 18 Any particular food item to be avoided?
- 19 Can I have Candid B Cream when Pregnant?
- 20 Can I have Candid B when feeding a baby?
- 21 Can I drive after taking Candid B?
- 22 What happens if I overdose on Candid B?
- 23 What happens if I apply expired Candid B Cream?
- 24 What happens if I miss a dose of Candid B Cream?
1What is Candid B?
- Candid B is an antifungal, anti-allergic medication used for skin diseases
- It is available in two forms: cream and lotion
Its primary ingredients are:
- Beclometasone topical (0.025%w/w)
- Clotrimazole topical (1%w/w)
Buy & Get Upto 20% Off: Use 1mg Coupons | Netmeds Coupons | Myra Coupons