Table of Contents
- 1 What is Caripill?
- 2 Uses of Caripill
- 3 How does Caripill work?
- 4 How to take Caripill?
- 5 Caripill Common Dosage
- 6 When to Avoid Caripill?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Caripill:
- 8 Side-Effects of Caripill:
- 9 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 10 Buyer’s Guide – Caripill Composition, Variant and Price
- 11 Substitutes of Caripill
- 12 FAQs – 10 Important Questions Answered about Caripill
- 13 Authored By –
1What is Caripill?
It is primarily used to raise the platelet count to normal in conditions where platelet count gets affected like Dengue and Chikungunya fever. Abdominal pain and bloating are the common side effects at repetitive doses. It should be totally avoided in case of any allergic reaction to the drug.
Caripill Composition: Carica Papaya Leaf Extract 1100mg
Manufactured by: Micro Labs Ltd.
Prescription: Not Required (Available as OTC)
Form: Tablets and Syrup.
Price: Rs 440 for 15 Tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 36 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Platelet booster.