Skip to Content
- Q. What happens if I overdose on Caripill?
- Q. What happens if I miss a dose of Caripill?
- Q. What happens if I eat expired Caripill?
- Q. Onset time of Caripill?
- Q. Till when does the effect of Caripill stay?
- Warnings When Taking Caripill
- Are There Any Reported Allergic Reactions to Caripill?
- What are the effects of Caripill on organs?
- 1. Food Interactions with Caripill
- 2. Medicines Interactions with Caripill
- 3. Effects of Caripill on Lab Tests
- 4. Caripill’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- Q. Can I have Caripill with alcohol?
- Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Q. Can I have Caripill when pregnant?
- Q. Can I have Caripill when feeding a baby?
- Q. Can I drive after taking Caripill?
- Storage requirements for Caripill
- Q. What is Caripill?
- Q. What are the uses of Caripill ?
- Q. What are the side effects of Caripill ?
- Q. How long does it take for Caripill to show results?
- Q. Should Caripill be taken on an empty stomach?
- Q. Does Caripill make you drowsy?
- Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Caripill doses?
- Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- Q. Does Caripill effect my menstrual cycle?
- Q. Is Caripill safe for children?
- Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Caripill?
- Q. Is Caripill legal in India?
1What is Caripill?
It is primarily used to raise the platelet count to normal in conditions where platelet count gets affected like Dengue and Chikungunya fever. Abdominal pain and bloating are the common side effects at repetitive doses. It should be totally avoided in case of any allergic reaction to the drug.
Caripill Composition: Carica Papaya Leaf Extract 1100mg
Manufactured by: Micro Labs Ltd.
Prescription: Not Required (Available as OTC)
Form: Tablets and Syrup.
Price: Rs 440 for 15 Tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 36 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Platelet booster.