Skip to Content
- Is Cefoperazone Sulbactam addictive?
- Can I have Cefoperazone Sulbactam with alcohol?
- Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Can I have Cefoperazone Sulbactam when pregnant?
- Can I have Cefoperazone Sulbactam when feeding a baby?
- Can I drive after taking Cefoperazone Sulbactam?
- What happens if I overdose on Cefoperazone Sulbactam?
- What happens if I take expired Cefoperazone Sulbactam?
- What happens if I miss a dose of Cefoperazone Sulbactam?
Cefoperazone Sulbactam Composition –Cefoperazone and sulbactam sodium
Manufactured By –Biocon Ltd
Prescription – Available as OTC
Form – Injection
Price – Rs.35 per 1.5 gm of Injection
1What is Cefoperazone Sulbactam?
Cefoperazone Sulbactam is an antibiotic medicine which comes in the form of a vial containing cefoperazone sodium equivalent to 1000 mg of cefoperazone and sulbactam sodium equivalent to 500 mg sulbactam. Cefoperazone sodium is a semi-synthetic broad-spectrum cephalosporin antibiotic and Sulbactam sodium is a derivative of the basic penicillin. Both these drugs are meant for parenteral (to be injected) use only. Cefoperazone inhibits the synthesis of bacterial cell walls, and sulbactam acts as a beta-lactamase inhibitor, to increase the antibacterial activity of cefoperazone resistant organisms.
Manufactured By – Biocon Ltd.
Buy & Get 20% Off: Use 1mg Coupon Code | Netmeds Coupon Code | Myra Coupon Code