Skip to Content
- Q. What happens if I overdose on Ceftum 500?
- Q. What happens if I miss a dose of Ceftum 500?
- Q. What happens if I eat expired Ceftum 500?
- Q. Onset time of Ceftum 500?
- Q. Till when does the effect of Ceftum 500 stays?
- Warnings When Taking Ceftum 500
- Are There Any Reported Allergic Reactions to Ceftum 500?
- What are the effects of Ceftum 500 on organs?
- 1. Food Interactions with Ceftum 500
- 2. Medicines Interactions with Ceftum 500
- 3. Effects of Ceftum 500 on Lab Tests
- 4. Ceftum 500’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- Q. Can I have Ceftum 500 with alcohol?
- Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Q. Can I have Ceftum 500 when pregnant?
- Q. Can I have Ceftum 500 when feeding a baby?
- Q. Can I drive after taking Ceftum 500?
- Storage requirements for Ceftum 500
- Q. What is Ceftum 500?
- Q. What are the uses of Ceftum 500?
- Q. What are the side effects of Ceftum 500?
- Q. How effective is Ceftum 500?
- Q. Should Ceftum 500 be taken on an empty stomach?
- Q. Does Ceftum 500 make you drowsy?
- Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Ceftum 500 doses?
- Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- Q. Does Ceftum 500 effect my menstrual cycle?
- Q. Is Ceftum 500 safe for children?
- Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Ceftum 500?
- Q. Is Ceftum 500 legal in India?
1What is Ceftum 500?
Ceftum 500 is mainly used to prevent or treat bacterial infections like sinusitis, bronchitis, urinary tract infection and pharyngitis. Abdominal pain and fatigue are the common and major side effects at high repetitive doses. It should be totally avoided in case of gastrointestinal diseases like colitis.
Ceftum 500 Composition: Cefuroxime Axetil 500mg
Manufactured By: Glaxo SmithKline Pharmaceuticals Limited
Prescription: Required as it comes under schedule ‘H’.
Price: Rs 379.25 for 4 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Antibiotic