Table of Contents
- What is Ceftum 500?
- Uses of Ceftum 500
- How does Ceftum 500 work?
- How to take Ceftum 500?
- Ceftum 500 Common Dosage
- When to Avoid Ceftum 500?
- Precautions While Taking Ceftum 500:
- Side-Effects of Ceftum 500:
- Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- Buyer’s Guide – Ceftum 500 Composition, Variant and Price
- Substitutes of Ceftum 500
- FAQs – 10 Important Questions Answered about Ceftum 500
- Authored By –
1What is Ceftum 500?
Ceftum 500 is mainly used to prevent or treat bacterial infections like sinusitis, bronchitis, urinary tract infection and pharyngitis. Abdominal pain and fatigue are the common and major side effects at high repetitive doses. It should be totally avoided in case of gastrointestinal diseases like colitis.
Ceftum 500 Composition: Cefuroxime Axetil 500mg
Manufactured By: Glaxo SmithKline Pharmaceuticals Limited
Prescription: Required as it comes under schedule ‘H’.
Price: Rs 379.25 for 4 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Antibiotic