Table of Contents
- 1 What is Cetzine?
- 2 Uses of Cetzine
- 3 How does Cetzine work?
- 4 How to take Cetzine?
- 5 Cetzine Common Dosage
- 6 When to Avoid Cetzine?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Cetzine:
- 8 Side-Effects of Cetzine:
- 9 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 10 Buyer’s Guide – Cetzine Composition, Variant and Price
- 11 Substitutes of Cetzine
- 12 FAQs – 10 Important Questions Answered about Cetzine
- 13 Authored By –
1What is Cetzine?
It is mainly used to prevent or treat conditions Common cold, skin allergies and watery eyes etc. Somnolence (altered sleep pattern) is the major side effect seen with Cetzine. It should be totally avoided in cases of renal impairment and allergic reactions
Cetzine Composition: Cetrizine 10 mg
Manufactured By: Dr Reddys Laboratories Ltd
Prescription: Required as it comes under schedule ‘H’ but is also available as OTC
Form: Tablet and syrup.
Price: Rs. 17.30 for 10 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Antiallergic