Table of Contents
- 1 What is Cetzine?
- 2 Uses of Cetzine
- 3 How does Cetzine work?
- 4 How to take Cetzine?
- 5 Cetzine Common Dosage
- 6 When to Avoid Cetzine?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Cetzine:
- 8 Side-Effects of Cetzine:
- 9 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 9.1 1. Food Interactions with Cetzine
- 9.2 2. Medicines Interactions with Cetzine
- 9.3 3. Effects of Cetzine on Lab Tests
- 9.4 4. Cetzine’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- 9.5 Q. Can I have Cetzine with alcohol?
- 9.6 Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- 9.7 Q. Can I have Cetzine when pregnant?
- 9.8 Q. Can I have Cetzine when feeding a baby?
- 9.9 Q. Can I drive after taking Cetzine?
- 10 Buyer’s Guide – Cetzine Composition, Variant and Price
- 11 Substitutes of Cetzine
- 12 FAQs – 10 Important Questions Answered about Cetzine
- 12.1 Q. What is Cetzine?
- 12.2 Q. What are the uses of Cetzine?
- 12.3 Q. What are the side effects of Cetzine?
- 12.4 Q. How long does it take for Cetzine to show results?
- 12.5 Q. Should Cetzine be taken on an empty stomach?
- 12.6 Q. Does Cetzine make you drowsy?
- 12.7 Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Cetzine doses?
- 12.8 Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- 12.9 Q. Does Cetzine effect my menstrual cycle?
- 12.10 Q. Is Cetzine safe for children?
- 12.11 Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Cetzine?
- 12.12 Q. Is Cetzine legal in India?
- 13 Authored By –
1What is Cetzine?
It is mainly used to prevent or treat conditions Common cold, skin allergies and watery eyes etc. Somnolence (altered sleep pattern) is the major side effect seen with Cetzine. It should be totally avoided in cases of renal impairment and allergic reactions
Cetzine Composition: Cetrizine 10 mg
Manufactured By: Dr Reddys Laboratories Ltd
Prescription: Required as it comes under schedule ‘H’ but is also available as OTC
Form: Tablet and syrup.
Price: Rs. 17.30 for 10 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Antiallergic