Table of Contents
- 1 What is Chitrakadi Vati?
- 2 Health Benefits of Chitrakadi Vati
- 3 Uses of Chitrakadi Vati
- 4 How To Use Chitrakadi Vati
- 5 Chitrakadi Vati Dosage
- 6 Side Effects of Chitrakadi Vati
- 7 Harmful Interactions Of Chitrakadi Vati
- 8 Precautions and Warnings of Chitrakadi Vati
- 9 Important Questions About Chitrakadi Vati Answered
- 9.1 Q. What is it made of?
- 9.2 Q. What are Chitrakadi Vati’s storage requirements?
- 9.3 Q. How long do I need to use Chitrakadi Vati till I see improvement in my condition?
- 9.4 Q. How many times a day do I need to use Chitrakadi Vati?
- 9.5 Q. Does it have any effect on breast feeding?
- 9.6 Q. Is it safe for kids?
- 9.7 Q. Does it have any effect on pregnancy?
- 9.8 Q. Does it contain sugar?
- 9.9 Q. How can you treat ‘Irritable Bowel Syndrome’ and stomach ache?
- 9.10 Q. Is there any Ayurvedic treatment for indigestion?
- 10 Buyers Guide – Price and Where to Buy
- 11 Brands Available
- 12 Research on Chitrakadi Vati
1What is Chitrakadi Vati?
Chitrakadi Vati, also known as Chitrakadi Gutika is an Ayurvedic medicine which comes mostly in a tablet form. It treats anorexia and indigestion problems. Its detoxifying property helps in removing toxins due to malabsorption of food and digestion of undigested particles.
Check out Hindi translation of this article - Chitrakadi Vati in Hindi