Skip to Content
- Cures anorexia
- Abdominal Pain
- Removes flatulence
- Cures nausea
- Fat Burner
- Digestive Stimulant
- Q. Can it be consumed before or after meals?
- Q. Can Chitrakadi Vati be taken on an empty stomach?
- Yes, it can be consumed on an empty stomach.
- Q. Can Chitrakadi Vati be consumed with water?
- Yes, it can be consumed with water. Preferablylukewarm water.
- It can be consumed in a prescribed amount. Always consult a doctor before changing the dose.
- Safe Dose
- Q. Can Chitrakadi Vati be consumed before driving?
- Q. Can Chitrakadi Vati be consumed with alcohol?
- Q. Can Chitrakadi Vati be addictive?
- Q. Can Chitrakadi Vati make you drowsy?
- Q. Can you overdose on Chitrakadi Vati?
- Q. What is it made of?
- Q. What are Chitrakadi Vati’s storage requirements?
- Q. How long do I need to use Chitrakadi Vati till I see improvement in my condition?
- Q. How many times a day do I need to use Chitrakadi Vati?
- Q. Does it have any effect on breast feeding?
- Q. Is it safe for kids?
- Q. Does it have any effect on pregnancy?
- Q. Does it contain sugar?
- Q. How can you treat ‘Irritable Bowel Syndrome’ and stomach ache?
- Q. Is there any Ayurvedic treatment for indigestion?
- Patanjali Chitrakadi Vati (60 tablets)
- Best Price
1What is Chitrakadi Vati?
Chitrakadi Vati, also known as Chitrakadi Gutika is an Ayurvedic medicine which comes mostly in a tablet form. It treats anorexia and indigestion problems. Its detoxifying property helps in removing toxins due to malabsorption of food and digestion of undigested particles.
Check out Hindi translation of this article - Chitrakadi Vati in Hindi