Table of Contents
- 1 What is Chyawanprash?
- 2 Benefits of Chyawanprash for Health
- 3 Uses of Chyawanprash
- 4 How To Use Chyawanprash?
- 5 Safe Dosage of Chyawanprash
- 6 Side Effects of Chyawanprash
- 7 Precautions And Warnings Of Chyawanprash
- 8 14 Important Chyawanprash Questions Answered
- 9 Popular Brands That Make Chyawanprash
- 10 Where To Buy Chyawanprash Online
1What is Chyawanprash?
Chyawanprash (also called Cyavanaprasa) is an Ayurvedic concoction of amalaki, ashwagandha, tulsi, brahmi, Arjun, pepper, sandalwood and other herbs. It contains 41 Ayurvedic herbs and is mainly used to boost immunity in kids and adults alike. It also has many other benefits if consumed regularly. Here are all the benefits of Chyawanprash.