Table of Contents
- What is Chymoral Forte?
- Best Offers on Chymoral Forte
- Uses of Chymoral Forte
- How does Chymoral Forte work?
- How to take Chymoral Forte?
- Chymoral Forte Common Dosage
- When to Avoid Chymoral Forte?
- Precautions While Taking Chymoral Forte:
- Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- Buyer’s Guide – Chymoral Forte Composition, Variant and Price
- Substitutes of Chymoral Forte
- FAQs – 12 Important Questions Answered about Chymoral Forte
- Authored By –
1What is Chymoral Forte?
It is basically used to treat inflammatory conditions like burns, oedema, dental infection. Nausea, vomiting, and loss of appetite are the most commonly seen side effect at high repetitive doses. It should be totally avoided in patients with bleeding disorders, liver or renal impairment and allergic cases.
Chymoral Forte Composition: Trypsin-Chymotrypsin 100000 AU
Manufactured By: Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Price: Rs. 351.50 for 20 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Anti-inflammatory + Anti Oxidant