Skip to Content
- Q. What happens if I overdose on Cipcal 500?
- Q. What happens if I miss a dose of Cipcal 500?
- Q. What happens if I eat expired Cipcal 500?
- Q. Onset time of Cipcal 500 and till when does the effect of Cipcal 500 stay?
- Are There Any Reported Allergic Reactions to Cipcal 500?
- 1. Food Interactions with Cipcal 500
- 2. Medicines Interactions with Cipcal 500
- 4. Cipcal 500 interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- Q. Can I have Cipcal 500 with alcohol?
- Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Q. Can I have Cipcal 500 when pregnant?
- Q. Can I have Cipcal 500 when feeding a baby?
- Q. Can I drive after taking Cipcal 500?
- Storage requirements for Cipcal 500
- Q. What is Cipcal 500?
- Q. How effective it is/ How long does it take for Cipcal 500 to show results?
- Q. Should Cipcal 500 be taken on an empty stomach?
- Q. Does Cipcal 500 make you drowsy?
- Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Cipcal 500 doses?
- Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- Q. Does Cipcal 500 effect my menstrual cycle?
- Q. Is Cipcal 500 safe for children?
- Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Cipcal 500?
- Q. Is Cipcal 500 legal in India?
1What is Cipcal 500?
Used mainly as a calcium supplement in cases of calcium deficiency. Calcium toxicity (Hypercalcemia) is the major side effect which occurs at high doses. It should be totally avoided in the case of hypercalcemia and liver or kidney diseases.
Cipcal 500 composition – Elemental calcium + cholecalciferol
Manufactured By – Cipla Ltd
Prescription – Not required, it is available as OTC
Form – Syrup and tablets and sachets
Price – Rs. 79 for 15 tablets
Expiry/Shelf Life – 24 months (when stored at cool and moisture free place)
Type of Drug – Calcium supplement