Table of Contents
- What is Cipcal 500?
- ￼Uses of Cipcal 500
- How does Cipcal 500 work?
- What are the effects of Cipcal 500 on organs?
- How to take Cipcal 500?
- Common Dsage for Cipcal 500
- When to Avoid Cipcal 500?
- Precautions and warnings while Taking Cipcal 500
- ￼Side-Effects of Cipcal 500
- Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- Cipcal 500 Composition, Variant and Price – Buyer’s Guide
- Substitutes of Cipcal 500
- FAQs – 10 Important Questions Answered about Cipcal 500
- Authored By –
1What is Cipcal 500?
Used mainly as a calcium supplement in cases of calcium deficiency. Calcium toxicity (Hypercalcemia) is the major side effect which occurs at high doses. It should be totally avoided in the case of hypercalcemia and liver or kidney diseases.
Cipcal 500 composition – Elemental calcium + cholecalciferol
Manufactured By – Cipla Ltd
Prescription – Not required, it is available as OTC
Form – Syrup and tablets and sachets
Price – Rs. 79 for 15 tablets
Expiry/Shelf Life – 24 months (when stored at cool and moisture free place)
Type of Drug – Calcium supplement