Table of Contents
- 1 What is Ciplox TZ?
- 2 Uses of Ciplox TZ
- 3 How does Ciplox TZ work?
- 4 How to take Ciplox TZ?
- 5 Common Dosage for Ciplox TZ
- 6 When to Avoid Ciplox TZ?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Ciplox TZ:
- 8 Side-Effects of Ciplox TZ:
- 9 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 10 Buyer’s Guide – Ciplox TZ Composition, Variant and Price
- 11 Substitutes of Ciplox TZ
- 12 FAQs – 10 Important Questions Answered about Ciplox TZ
- 13 Authored By –
1What is Ciplox TZ?
It is a medicine which is used to prevent or treat conditions and infections like amoebiasis, vaginal and urinary tract infections, infectious diarrhoea. Seizures, tremors and exacerbation of myasthenia gravis are the major side effects seen at high repetitive doses. It should be totally avoided in case of liver, kidney diseases or blood disorders.
Ciplox TZ Composition: Ciprofloxacin 500mg + Tinidazole 600mg
Manufactured By: Cipla
Prescription: Required as it belongs to Schedule ‘H’ but also available as OTC
Form: Tablet, drops and oitments.
Price: Rs. 117.19 for 10 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Antibiotic + Antidiarrhoeal