Table of Contents
- 1 What is Ciplox TZ?
- 2 Uses of Ciplox TZ
- 3 How does Ciplox TZ work?
- 4 How to take Ciplox TZ?
- 5 Common Dosage for Ciplox TZ
- 6 When to Avoid Ciplox TZ?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Ciplox TZ:
- 8 Side-Effects of Ciplox TZ:
- 9 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 9.1 1. Food Interactions with Ciplox TZ
- 9.2 2. Medicines Interactions with Ciplox TZ
- 9.3 3. Effects of Ciplox TZon Lab Tests
- 9.4 4. Ciplox TZ’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- 9.5 Q. Can I have Ciplox TZ with alcohol?
- 9.6 Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- 9.7 Q. Can I have Ciplox TZ when pregnant?
- 9.8 Q. Can I have Ciplox TZ when feeding a baby?
- 9.9 Q. Can I drive after taking Ciplox TZ?
- 10 Buyer’s Guide – Ciplox TZ Composition, Variant and Price
- 11 Substitutes of Ciplox TZ
- 12 FAQs – 10 Important Questions Answered about Ciplox TZ
- 12.1 Q. What is Ciplox TZ?
- 12.2 Q. How long does it take for Ciplox TZ to show results?
- 12.3 Q. Should Ciplox TZ be taken on an empty stomach?
- 12.4 Q. Does Ciplox TZ make you drowsy?
- 12.5 Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Ciplox TZ doses?
- 12.6 Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- 12.7 Q. Does Ciplox TZ effect my menstrual cycle?
- 12.8 Q. Is Ciplox TZ safe for children?
- 12.9 Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Ciplox TZ?
- 12.10 Q. Is Ciplox TZ legal in India?
- 13 Authored By –
1What is Ciplox TZ?
It is a medicine which is used to prevent or treat conditions and infections like amoebiasis, vaginal and urinary tract infections, infectious diarrhoea. Seizures, tremors and exacerbation of myasthenia gravis are the major side effects seen at high repetitive doses. It should be totally avoided in case of liver, kidney diseases or blood disorders.
Ciplox TZ Composition: Ciprofloxacin 500mg + Tinidazole 600mg
Manufactured By: Cipla
Prescription: Required as it belongs to Schedule ‘H’ but also available as OTC
Form: Tablet, drops and oitments.
Price: Rs. 117.19 for 10 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Antibiotic + Antidiarrhoeal