Table of Contents
- 1 What is Citajoy?
- 2 Uses of Citajoy
- 3 How does Citajoy work?
- 4 How to Take Citajoy?
- 5 Common Dosage for Citajoy
- 6 When to Avoid Citajoy?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Citajoy
- 8 Side-Effects of Citajoy
- 9 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 10 Citajoy Composition, Variant and Price – Buyer’s Guide
- 11 Substitutes of Citajoy
- 12 FAQs – 10 Important Questions Answered about Citajoy
1What is Citajoy?
The name of this medicine is citajoy 5 MG Tablet. It is an antidepressant medication which acts on the central nervous system. It causes an anti-anxiety effect in the body. It is not an otc med, it requires a doctors prescription.
Citajoy Composition – escitalopram
Manufactured By – Wings Biotech Limited
Prescription –not Available as OTC
Form – tablet (most commonly consumed form)
Expiry/Shelf Life – 2 years
Type of Drug –antidepressant.