Skip to Content
- Q. What happens if I overdose on Citajoy?
- Q. What happens if I miss a dose of Citajoy?
- Q. What happens if I eat expired Citajoy?
- Q. What is the onset time of Citajoy?
- Q. Till When Does the Effect of Citajoy Stay?
- Warnings When Taking Citajoy
- Are There Any Reported Allergic Reactions to Citajoy?
- What are the effects of Citajoy on organs?
- 1. Food Interactions with Citajoy
- 2. Medicines Interactions with Citajoy
- 3. Effects of Citajoy on Lab Tests
- 4. Citajoy’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- Q. Can I have Citajoy with alcohol?
- Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Q. Can I have Citajoy when pregnant?
- Q. Can I have Citajoy when feeding a baby?
- Q. Can I drive after taking Citajoy?
- Storage requirements for citajoy
- Q. What is Citajoy?
- Q. What are the uses of Citajoy?
- Q. How effective is Citajoy?
- Q. How long does it take for citajoy to show results?
- Q. Should citajoy be taken on an empty stomach?
- Q. Does citajoy make you drowsy?
- Q. What should be the time gap between the intake of 2 citajoy tablets?
- Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- Q. Does citajoy effect my menstrual cycle?
- Q. Is citajoy safe for children?
- Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking citajoy?
- Q. Is citajoy legal in India?
1What is Citajoy?
The name of this medicine is citajoy 5 MG Tablet. It is an antidepressant medication which acts on the central nervous system. It causes an anti-anxiety effect in the body. It is not an otc med, it requires a doctors prescription.
Citajoy Composition – escitalopram
Manufactured By – Wings Biotech Limited
Prescription –not Available as OTC
Form – tablet (most commonly consumed form)
Expiry/Shelf Life – 2 years
Type of Drug –antidepressant.