Table of Contents
- 1 What is Citajoy?
- 2 Uses of Citajoy
- 3 How does Citajoy work?
- 4 How to Take Citajoy?
- 5 Common Dosage for Citajoy
- 6 When to Avoid Citajoy?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Citajoy
- 8 Side-Effects of Citajoy
- 9 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 9.1 1. Food Interactions with Citajoy
- 9.2 2. Medicines Interactions with Citajoy
- 9.3 3. Effects of Citajoy on Lab Tests
- 9.4 4. Citajoy’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- 9.5 Q. Can I have Citajoy with alcohol?
- 9.6 Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- 9.7 Q. Can I have Citajoy when pregnant?
- 9.8 Q. Can I have Citajoy when feeding a baby?
- 9.9 Q. Can I drive after taking Citajoy?
- 10 Citajoy Composition, Variant and Price – Buyer’s Guide
- 11 Substitutes of Citajoy
- 12 FAQs – 10 Important Questions Answered about Citajoy
- 12.1 Q. What is Citajoy?
- 12.2 Q. What are the uses of Citajoy?
- 12.3 Q. How effective is Citajoy?
- 12.4 Q. How long does it take for citajoy to show results?
- 12.5 Q. Should citajoy be taken on an empty stomach?
- 12.6 Q. Does citajoy make you drowsy?
- 12.7 Q. What should be the time gap between the intake of 2 citajoy tablets?
- 12.8 Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- 12.9 Q. Does citajoy effect my menstrual cycle?
- 12.10 Q. Is citajoy safe for children?
- 12.11 Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking citajoy?
- 12.12 Q. Is citajoy legal in India?
1What is Citajoy?
The name of this medicine is citajoy 5 MG Tablet. It is an antidepressant medication which acts on the central nervous system. It causes an anti-anxiety effect in the body. It is not an otc med, it requires a doctors prescription.
Citajoy Composition – escitalopram
Manufactured By – Wings Biotech Limited
Prescription –not Available as OTC
Form – tablet (most commonly consumed form)
Expiry/Shelf Life – 2 years
Type of Drug –antidepressant.