Skip to Content
Tracking Citibank Credit Card Status:
Credit cards are available in varied categories such as travel, shopping, fuel etc therein allowing customers to choose from an option that perfectly suits their needs. Likewise, credit card status can be checked in a number of ways.
Applying for a Citi Bank credit card has become convenient due to the internet. Also, tracking the status of the credit card application is also convenient.
Citibank credit card status can be checked using both online and offline ways.
An 11-digit application reference number as well as a registered mobile number is all that is required to check the application status.Customers can receive this 11-digit application reference number via an SMS once the application is received by Citibank.
The bank can take upto 24 hours to update the application status.
The reference number should be retained by the customers as it is required for all future queries until the credit card is received by the applicant.
How To Check Citibank Credit Card Status?
1. How To Check Citibank Credit Card Application Status with Application Number?
- Log on to Citibank website i.e, online.citibank.in and click on the credit cards tab from the menu bar
- A ‘Track Application Status’ option appears in the drop-down menu.
- Click on the ‘Track Application Status’ to get redirected to a new page
- Enter the application reference number and mobile number and click on the submit tab
2. How To Check Citibank Credit Card Status by Mobile Number?
The Citibank application status can be checked through SMS. SMS CCSTAT <11-digit application reference number> to 52484 from the mobile number submitted at the time of giving application to check the application status.
3.Tracking Citibank Credit Card Status With Airway Number
Once the credit card application is approved by Citibank, the applicant will receive a letter that includes Air Way bill number of the shipment that carries the credit card. The credit card status can be tracked by the Air Way bill number.
Go to online.citibank.in and select ‘Track your credit card’. Another page will open up wherein you can enter your Airway bill number. After number verification, you can track the whereabouts of your credit card (location) and its timeline for delivery
4. How To Track Citibank Credit Card Application Status With Customer Care?
To know the status of the credit card application, you can call the Citibank number 18602102484 whose services are offered 24*7.
5. Citibank Credit Card Status Tracking by Date Of Birth
- Log on to Citibank website i.e, online.citibank.in
- Select track your credit card and you will have to just enter your date of birth and click on the submit tab.
6. Citibank Credit Card Application Status Check Offline
You can visit the nearest Citibank branch with your e-reference number, application form number and date of birth. The bank executives will promptly help you check your credit card application status.
Save When You Apply For Citibank Credit Card
Other Bank Credit Card Application Status
- American Express Credit Card Application Status
- HDFC Credit Card Application Status
- HSBC Credit Card Application Tracking
- Axis Bank Credit Card Status