Table of Contents
- 1 What is Clavam 625?
- 2 Uses of Clavam 625
- 3 How Does Clavam 625 Work?
- 4 How to Take Clavam 625?
- 5 Common Dosage for Clavam 625
- 6 When to Avoid Clavam 625?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Clavam 625
- 8 Side-Effects of Clavam 625
- 9 Drug Interactions With Clavam 625 to be Careful About
- 10 Clavam 625 Composition, Variant and Price – Buyer’s Guide
- 11 Substitutes of Clavam 625
- 12 FAQs – 10 Important Questions Answered about Clavam 625
- 13 Authored By –
1What is Clavam 625?
Clavam 625 is broadly used to treat various minor and some major ailments like UTIs (urinary tract infections) and infections of the skin, genitals, ear, and nose. Stomach Pain and Diarrhea at repetitive high doses are the major side effect of Clavam 625. It should be totally avoided in case of liver or kidney problems as Clavam 625 is not metabolized properly in such cases and can lead to toxicity.
Clavam 625 Composition: Amoxicillin 500mg, Clavulanic Acid 125mg
Manufactured By: Alkem Laboratories Ltd.
Form: Tablets, Syrups and Injections.
Price: Rs 188.8 for 10 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Antibiotic