Skip to Content
- Q. What happens if I overdose on Clavam 625?
- Q. What happens if I miss a dose of Clavam 625?
- Q. What happens if I eat expired Clavam 625?
- Q. What is the onset time of Clavam 625?
- Q. Till When Does The Effect of Clavam 625 Stay?
- Warnings When Taking Clavam 625
- Are There Any Reported Allergic Reactions to Clavam 625?
- What Are The Effects of Clavam 625 Tablets on Organs?
- 1. Food Interactions with Clavam 625
- 2. Medicines Interactions with Clavam 625
- 3. Effects of Clavam 625 on Lab Tests
- 4. Clavam 625’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- Q. Can I have Clavam 625 with alcohol?
- Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Q. Can I have Clavam 625 when pregnant?
- Q. Can I have Clavam 625 when feeding a baby?
- Q. Can I drive after taking Clavam 625?
- Storage Requirements for Clavam 625 Tablets
- Q. What is Clavam 625?
- Q. What are the uses of Clavam 625?
- Q. What are the side effects of Clavam 625?
- Q. How effective is Clavam 625?
- Q. How long does it take for Clavam 625 to show results?
- Q. Should Clavam 625 be taken on an empty stomach?
- Q. Does Clavam 625 make you drowsy?
- Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Clavam 625 doses?
- Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- Q. Does Clavam 625 effect my menstrual cycle?
- Q. Is Clavam 625 safe for children?
- Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Clavam 625?
- Q. Is Clavam 625 legal in India?
1What is Clavam 625?
Clavam 625 is broadly used to treat various minor and some major ailments like UTIs (urinary tract infections) and infections of the skin, genitals, ear, and nose. Stomach Pain and Diarrhea at repetitive high doses are the major side effect of Clavam 625. It should be totally avoided in case of liver or kidney problems as Clavam 625 is not metabolized properly in such cases and can lead to toxicity.
Clavam 625 Composition: Amoxicillin 500mg, Clavulanic Acid 125mg
Manufactured By: Alkem Laboratories Ltd.
Form: Tablets, Syrups and Injections.
Price: Rs 188.8 for 10 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Antibiotic