Table of Contents
- 1 What is Clindac A Gel?
- 2 Uses of Clindac A Gel
- 3 How does Clindac A Gel work?
- 4 How to use Clindac A Gel?
- 5 Clindac A Gel Common Usage
- 6 When to Avoid Clindac A Gel?
- 7 Precautions while using Clindac A Gel:
- 8 Side-Effects of Clindac A Gel:
- 9 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 10 Buyer’s Guide – Clindac A Gel Composition, Variant and Price
- 11 Substitutes of Clindac A Gel
- 12 FAQs – 10 Important Questions Answered about Clindac A Gel
- 13 Authored By –
1What is Clindac A Gel?
It is mainly used to treat conditions like bacterial vaginosis and acne vulgaris. Rashes, redness and itchy bumps on the skin are some of the side effects seen with Clindac A Gel. It should be totally avoided in case of viral and fungal skin infections and in children less than 12 years of age.
Clindac A Gel Composition: Clindamycin 1%w/w
Manufactured by: Alkem Laboratories Ltd.
Prescription: Not required as it is available as (Over the Counter) OTC drug.
Form: Gel, Solution and Face wash.
Price: Rs. 187.00 for 1 pack of 15 gm tube.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 2 years from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Antibiotic.