Table of Contents
- 1 What is Clopilet?
- 2 Uses of Clopilet
- 3 How does Clopilet work?
- 4 How to take Clopilet?
- 5 Clopilet Common Dosage
- 6 When to Avoid Clopilet?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Clopilet:
- 8 Side-Effects of Clopilet:
- 9 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 10 Buyer’s Guide – Clopilet Composition, Variant and Price
- 11 Substitutes of Clopilet
- 12 FAQs – 10 Important Questions Answered about Clopilet
- 13 Authored By –
1What is Clopilet?
It is predominantly used for prevention of heart problems like stroke and cardiac arrest. It is used majorly due to its antiplatelet property, as it prevents platelet aggregation and clot formation. Gastric irritation or bleeding at repetitive high doses is the major side effect. It should be totally avoided in case of Gastric ulcers, bleeding disorders, Liver diseases and prior to surgical procedures.
Clopilet Composition: Clopidogrel 75mg
Manufactured By: Sun Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd.
Form: Tablets and Capsules.
Price: 109.43 (15 tablets)
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Antiplatelet and Anticoagulant