Skip to Content
- Q. What happens if I overdose on Clopilet?
- Q. What happens if I miss a dose of Clopilet?
- Q. What happens if I eat expired Clopilet?
- Q. Onset time of Clopilet?
- Q. Till when does the effect of Clopilet stay?
- Warnings When Taking Clopilet
- Are There Any Reported Allergic Reactions to Clopilet?
- What are the effects of Clopilet tablets on organs?
- 1. Food Interactions with Clopilet
- 2. Medicines Interactions with Clopilet
- 3. Effects of Clopilet on Lab Tests
- 4. Clopilet’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- Q. Can I have Clopilet with alcohol?
- Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Q. Can I have Clopilet when pregnant?
- Q. Can I have Clopilet when feeding a baby?
- Q. Can I drive after taking Clopilet?
- Storage requirements for Clopilet Tablets
- Q. What is Clopilet?
- Q. What are the uses of Clopilet?
- Q. What are the side effects of Clopilet?
- Q. How long does it take for Clopilet to show results?
- Q. Should Clopilet be taken on an empty stomach?
- Q. Does Clopilet make you drowsy?
- Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Clopilet Tablets?
- Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- Q. Does Clopilet effect my menstrual cycle?
- Q. Is Clopilet safe for children?
- Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Clopilet?
- Q. Is Clopilet legal in India?
1What is Clopilet?
It is predominantly used for prevention of heart problems like stroke and cardiac arrest. It is used majorly due to its antiplatelet property, as it prevents platelet aggregation and clot formation. Gastric irritation or bleeding at repetitive high doses is the major side effect. It should be totally avoided in case of Gastric ulcers, bleeding disorders, Liver diseases and prior to surgical procedures.
Clopilet Composition: Clopidogrel 75mg
Manufactured By: Sun Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd.
Form: Tablets and Capsules.
Price: 109.43 (15 tablets)
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Antiplatelet and Anticoagulant