Table of Contents
- 1 What is Cobadex Forte?
- 2 Uses of Cobadex Forte
- 3 How does Cobadex Forte work?
- 4 How to take Cobadex Forte?
- 5 Cobadex Forte Common Dosage
- 6 When to Avoid Cobadex Forte?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Cobadex Forte:
- 8 Side-Effects of Cobadex Forte:
- 9 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 9.1 1. Food Interactions with Cobadex Forte
- 9.2 2. Medicines Interactions with Cobadex Forte
- 9.3 3. Effects of Cobadex Forte on Lab Tests
- 9.4 4. Cobadex Forte’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- 9.5 Q. Can I have Cobadex Forte with alcohol?
- 9.6 Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- 9.7 Q. Can I have Cobadex Forte when feeding a baby?
- 9.8 Q. Can I drive after taking Cobadex Forte?
- 10 Buyer’s Guide – Cobadex Forte Composition, Variant and Price
- 11 Substitutes of Cobadex Forte
- 12 FAQs – 10 Important Questions Answered about Cobadex Forte
- 12.1 Q. What is Cobadex Forte?
- 12.2 Q. What are the uses of Cobadex Forte?
- 12.3 Q. What are the side effects of Cobadex Forte?
- 12.4 Q. How long does it take for Cobadex Forte to show results?
- 12.5 Q. Should Cobadex Forte be taken on an empty stomach?
- 12.6 Q. Does Cobadex Forte make you drowsy?
- 12.7 Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Cobadex Forte doses?
- 12.8 Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- 12.9 Q. Does Cobadex Forte effect my menstrual cycle?
- 12.10 Q. Is Cobadex Forte safe for children?
- 12.11 Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Cobadex Forte?
- 12.12 Q. Is Cobadex Forte legal in India?
- 13 Authored By –
1What is Cobadex Forte?
Cobadex Forte is mainly used to prevent or treat conditions where there is an increased requirement of vitamins and minerals like in cases of anemia. Extreme sensitivity to light and liver complications are rare but one of the major side effects at high repetitive doses. It should be completely avoided in the case of liver impairment patients and patients with allergic reactions.
Cobadex Forte Composition: Vitamin B1 10 mg + Vitamin B2 10 mg + Vitamin B3 100 mg Vitamin B6 3 mg + Vitamin B7 100 mcg + Vitamin B9 1.5 mg Vitamin B12 15 mcg + Calcium pantothenate 50 mg + Vitamin C 150 mg
Manufactured by: Glaxo SmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Prescription: Not Required (Available as OTC)
Form: Tablets, Syrup, and Capsules
Price: Rs. 25 for 20 Capsules
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Multivitamin