Table of Contents
- 1 What is Colimex?
- 2 Uses of Colimex
- 3 How does Colimex work?
- 4 How to take Colimex?
- 5 Common Dosage for Colimex
- 6 When to Avoid Colimex?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Colimex
- 8 Side-Effects of Colimex:
- 9 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 9.1 1. Food Interactions with Colimex
- 9.2 2. Medicines Interactions with Colimex
- 9.3 3. Effects of Colimex on Lab Tests
- 9.4 4. Colimex’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- 9.5 Q. Can I have Colimex with alcohol?
- 9.6 Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- 9.7 Q. Can I have Colimex when pregnant?
- 9.8 Q. Can I have Colimex when feeding a baby?
- 9.9 Q. Can I drive after taking Colimex?
- 10 Buyer’s Guide – Colimex Composition, Variant and Price
- 11 Substitutes of Colimex
- 12 FAQs – 10 Questions Answered about Colimex
- 12.1 Q. What is Colimex?
- 12.2 Q. How effective it is/ How long does it take for Colimex to show results?
- 12.3 Q.Should Colimex be taken on an empty stomach?
- 12.4 Q. Does Colimex make you drowsy?
- 12.5 Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Colimex doses?
- 12.6 Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- 12.7 Q. Does Colimex effect my menstrual cycle?
- 12.8 Q. Is Colimex safe for children?
- 12.9 Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Colimex?
- 12.10 Q. Is Colimex legal in India?
- 13 Authored by –
1What is Colimex?
Used predominantly to prevent or treat abdominal pain, menstruation pain, and fever. Dehydration and dry mouth are the major side effects at repetitive high doses. It should be totally avoided in case of obstructive gastrointestinal diseases.
Colimex Composition: Paracetamol 500mg + Dicyclomine 20mg
Manufactured by: Wallace Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd.
Prescription: To be sold by prescription as it belongs to schedule ‘H’ but it is also available as OTC
Form: Tablets and Syrups
Price: Rs 27.40 for 10 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Antispasmodic and Antipyretic.