Table of Contents
- 1 What is Colimex?
- 2 Uses of Colimex
- 3 How does Colimex work?
- 4 How to take Colimex?
- 5 Common Dosage for Colimex
- 6 When to Avoid Colimex?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Colimex
- 8 Side-Effects of Colimex:
- 9 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 10 Buyer’s Guide – Colimex Composition, Variant and Price
- 11 Substitutes of Colimex
- 12 FAQs – 10 Questions Answered about Colimex
- 13 Authored by –
1What is Colimex?
Used predominantly to prevent or treat abdominal pain, menstruation pain, and fever. Dehydration and dry mouth are the major side effects at repetitive high doses. It should be totally avoided in case of obstructive gastrointestinal diseases.
Colimex Composition: Paracetamol 500mg + Dicyclomine 20mg
Manufactured by: Wallace Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd.
Prescription: To be sold by prescription as it belongs to schedule ‘H’ but it is also available as OTC
Form: Tablets and Syrups
Price: Rs 27.40 for 10 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Antispasmodic and Antipyretic.