Table of Contents
- 1 What is Colinol?
- 2 Uses of Colinol
- 3 How does Colinol work?
- 4 How to Take Colinol?
- 5 Common Dosage for Colinol
- 6 When to Avoid Colinol?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Colinol
- 8 Side-Effects of Colinol
- 9 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 10 Colinol – Composition, Variant and Price– Buyer’s Guide
- 11 Substitutes of Colinol
- 12 FAQs – 11 Important Questions Answered about Colinol
1What is Colinol?
Colinol belongs to “antispasmodic and analgesic” group of drugs which prevents or relieves the development of muscle spasms in smooth muscles and provides relief from pain. Colinol is most commonly used in the treatment of menstrual pain (painful periods), abdominal pain, irritable bowel syndrome etc. It contains Dicyclomine and Paracetamol as its active ingredients and is available in tablet form for oral administration. Avoid use of Colinol in children younger than 6 months of age.
Composition: Dicyclomine – 20mg, Paracetamol – 500mg
Manufactured By – Noel Pharma India Pvt Ltd
Prescription– Prescription needed
Form – Tablet
Price – Rs. 33
Type of Drug – Anti-spasmodic and Analgesic