Table of Contents
- What is Combiflam?
- Uses of Combiflam
- How Does Combiflam Work?
- How to Take Combiflam?
- Common Dosage for Combiflam
- When to Avoid Combiflam?
- Precautions While Taking Combiflam
- Side-Effects of Combiflam
- Drug Interactions With Combiflam to be Careful About
- Combiflam Composition, Variant and Price – Buyer’s Guide
- Substitutes of Combiflam
- FAQs – 10 Important Questions Answered about Combiflam
- Authored By –
1What is Combiflam?
Combiflam is a combination of Ibuprofen and Paracetamol. It is one of the most widely used drugs in India. It is used predominantly for relief from pain as it is an analgesic, and fever, as it has antipyretic properties as well. Its major side effect is liver damage, which happens on repetitive usage at high doses. Combiflam should be avoided by anyone who might have a gastric ulcer or any liver disease.
Combiflam Composition – Ibuprofen 400mg, Paracetamol 325mg
Manufactured By – Sanofi India Limited
Prescription – Required (belongs to schedule ‘H’) but it is also available as OTC
Form – Tablets
Price – 28.63 (20 tablets)
Expiry/Shelf Life – 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug –Analgesic, and Antipyretic