Skip to Content
- Q. What happens if I overdose on Combiflam?
- Q. What happens if I miss a dose of Combiflam?
- Q. What happens if I eat expired Combiflam?
- Q. What is the onset time of Combiflam?
- Q. Till When Does The Effect of Combiflam Stay?
- Warnings When Taking Combiflam
- Are There Any Reported Allergic Reactions to Combiflam?
- What Are The Effects of Combiflam Tablets on Organs?
- 1. Food Interactions with Combiflam
- 2. Medicines Interactions with Combiflam
- 3. Effects of Combiflam on Lab Tests
- 4. Combiflam’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- Q. Can I have Combiflam with alcohol?
- Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Q. Can I have Combiflam when pregnant?
- Q. Can I have Combiflam when feeding a baby?
- Q. Can I drive after taking Combiflam?
- Storage Requirements for Combiflam Tablets
- Q. What is Combiflam?
- Q. What are the uses of Combiflam?
- Q. What are the side effects of Combiflam?
- Q. How effective is Combiflam?
- Q. How long does it take for Combiflam to show results?
- Q. Should Combiflam be taken on an empty stomach?
- Q. Does Combiflam make you drowsy?
- Q. What should be the time gap between the intake of 2 Combiflam Tablets?
- Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- Q. Does Combiflam effect my menstrual cycle?
- Q. Is Combiflam safe for children?
- Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Combiflam?
- Q. Is Combiflam legal in India?
1What is Combiflam?
Combiflam is a combination of Ibuprofen and Paracetamol. It is one of the most widely used drugs in India. It is used predominantly for relief from pain as it is an analgesic, and fever, as it has antipyretic properties as well. Its major side effect is liver damage, which happens on repetitive usage at high doses. Combiflam should be avoided by anyone who might have a gastric ulcer or any liver disease.
Combiflam Composition – Ibuprofen 400mg, Paracetamol 325mg
Manufactured By – Sanofi India Limited
Prescription – Required (belongs to schedule ‘H’) but it is also available as OTC
Form – Tablets
Price – 28.63 (20 tablets)
Expiry/Shelf Life – 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug –Analgesic, and Antipyretic