Table of Contents
- 1 What is Cremalax?
- 2 Uses of Cremalax
- 3 How does Cremalax work?
- 4 How to take Cremalax?
- 5 Cremalax Common Dosage
- 6 When to Avoid Cremalax?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Cremalax:
- 8 Side-Effects of Cremalax:
- 9 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 9.1 1. Food Interactions with Cremalax
- 9.2 2. Medicines Interactions with Cremalax
- 9.3 3. Effects of Cremalax on Lab Tests
- 9.4 4. Cremalax’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- 9.5 Q. Can I have Cremalax with alcohol?
- 9.6 Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- 9.7 Q. Can I have Cremalax when pregnant?
- 9.8 Q. Can I have Cremalax when feeding a baby?
- 9.9 Q. Can I drive after taking Cremalax?
- 10 Buyer’s Guide – Cremalax Composition, Variant and Price
- 11 Substitutes of Cremalax
- 12 FAQs – 10 Important Questions Answered about Cremalax
- 12.1 Q. What is Cremalax?
- 12.2 Q. What are the uses of Cremalax?
- 12.3 Q. What are the side effects of Cremalax?
- 12.4 Q. How long does it take for Cremalax to show results?
- 12.5 Q. Should Cremalax be taken on an empty stomach?
- 12.6 Q. Does Cremalax make you drowsy?
- 12.7 Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Cremalax doses?
- 12.8 Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- 12.9 Q. Does Cremalax effect my menstrual cycle?
- 12.10 Q. Is Cremalax safe for children?
- 12.11 Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Cremalax?
- 12.12 Q. Is Cremalax legal in India?
- 13 Authored By –
1What is Cremalax?
It is mainly used to treat bowel problems like Irritable bowel syndrome. Electrolyte imbalance and dehydration are the majorly seen side effects. It should be totally avoided in case of dehydration and faecal impaction.
Cremalax Composition: Sodium picosulphate 10mg
Manufactured By: Abbott
Form: Tablets and Syrups.
Price: Rs 114.63 for 15 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Laxative