Table of Contents
- What is Cremalax?
- Uses of Cremalax
- How does Cremalax work?
- How to take Cremalax?
- Cremalax Common Dosage
- When to Avoid Cremalax?
- Precautions While Taking Cremalax:
- Side-Effects of Cremalax:
- Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- Buyer’s Guide – Cremalax Composition, Variant and Price
- Substitutes of Cremalax
- FAQs – 10 Important Questions Answered about Cremalax
- Authored By –
1What is Cremalax?
It is mainly used to treat bowel problems like Irritable bowel syndrome. Electrolyte imbalance and dehydration are the majorly seen side effects. It should be totally avoided in case of dehydration and faecal impaction.
Cremalax Composition: Sodium picosulphate 10mg
Manufactured By: Abbott
Form: Tablets and Syrups.
Price: Rs 114.63 for 15 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Laxative