Table of Contents
- What is Crocin 650?
- Uses of Crocin 650
- How does Crocin 650 work?
- How to take Crocin 650?
- Crocin 650 Common Dosage
- When to Avoid Crocin 650?
- Precautions While Taking Crocin 650:
- Side-Effects of Crocin 650:
- Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- Buyer’s Guide – Crocin 650 Composition, Variant and Price
- Substitutes of Crocin 650
- FAQs – 10 Important Questions Answered about Combiflam
- Authored By –
1What is Crocin 650?
It is mainly used to treat conditions like tooth pain, back pain, osteoarthritis and fever. Liver toxicity and Jaundice are the major side effect at high repetitive doses. It should be totally avoided in case of liver, kidney or heart impairment and allergic reactions.
Crocin 650 Composition: Paracetamol 650mg.
Manufactured By: Glaxo SmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Prescription: Not required as it is available as OTC
Form: Tablet, Drops and Syrups.
Price: Rs.29.00 for 15 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: NSAID + Analgesic + Antipyretic