Table of Contents
- 1 What is Crocin & Uses?
- 2 Uses of Crocin
- 3 How Does CROCIN Work?
- 4 Crocin Price in India
- 5 How to Take Crocin?
- 6 Common Dosage for Crocin
- 7 Precautions – When to Avoid Crocin?
- 8 Side-Effects of Crocin
- 9 Effects of Crocin on Organs
- 10 Are There Any Reported Allergic Reactions?
- 11 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 12 Effects/Results After Consuming Crocin
- 13 Storage Requirements About Crocin Advance Tablet
- 14 Pro Tips When Taking CROCIN
- 15 FAQ – Things to Know About Crocin
- 15.1 Is Crocin Advance Tablet addictive?
- 15.2 Can I have CROCIN with alcohol?
- 15.3 Any particular food item to be avoided?
- 15.4 Can I have Crocin Advance Tablet when pregnant?
- 15.5 Can I have CROCIN when feeding a baby?
- 15.6 Can I drive after taking Crocin?
- 15.7 What happens if I overdose on Crocin Advance Tablet?
- 15.8 What happens if I eat expired Crocin?
- 15.9 What happens if I miss a dose of Crocin?
- 15.10 When Was Crocin Advance Tablet Made?
- 16 You may also read about other medicine’s Uses
Crocin Composition –Paracetamol
Manufactured By – GSK
Prescription – Available as OTC
Form – Tablet
Price – Rs.54.32 per Strip of 15 Tablets
1What is Crocin & Uses?
- CROCIN contains Paracetamol as its chief ingredient.
- It is prescribed for patients suffering from fever, tooth pain, gynaecological pain, osteoarthritis, and headache.
- It is much safer than aspirin in terms of irritation to stomach, and it does not prolong bleeding time.
- It does not have significant drug interactions. Thus, it may be preferred over aspirin for most minor conditions.
Check out Hindi translation of this article - Crocin in Hindi
Buy & Get Upto 30% Off: Use Pharmeasy Offers