Table of Contents
- What is Crocin & Uses?
- Uses of Crocin
- How Does CROCIN Work?
- Crocin Price in India
- How to Take Crocin?
- Common Dosage for Crocin
- Precautions – When to Avoid Crocin?
- Side-Effects of Crocin
- Effects of Crocin on Organs
- Are There Any Reported Allergic Reactions?
- Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- Effects/Results After Consuming Crocin
- Storage Requirements About Crocin Advance Tablet
- Pro Tips When Taking CROCIN
- FAQ – Things to Know About Crocin
- You may also read about other medicine’s Uses
Crocin Composition –Paracetamol
Manufactured By – GSK
Prescription – Available as OTC
Form – Tablet
Price – Rs.54.32 per Strip of 15 Tablets
1What is Crocin & Uses?
- CROCIN contains Paracetamol as its chief ingredient.
- It is prescribed for patients suffering from fever, tooth pain, gynaecological pain, osteoarthritis, and headache.
- It is much safer than aspirin in terms of irritation to stomach, and it does not prolong bleeding time.
- It does not have significant drug interactions. Thus, it may be preferred over aspirin for most minor conditions.
Check out Hindi translation of this article - Crocin in Hindi
Buy & Get Upto 30% Off: Use Pharmeasy Offers