Skip to Content
- Is Crocin Advance Tablet addictive?
- Can I have CROCIN with alcohol?
- Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Can I have Crocin Advance Tablet when pregnant?
- Can I have CROCIN when feeding a baby?
- Can I drive after taking Crocin?
- What happens if I overdose on Crocin Advance Tablet?
- What happens if I eat expired Crocin?
- What happens if I miss a dose of Crocin?
- When Was Crocin Advance Tablet Made?
Crocin Composition –Paracetamol
Manufactured By – GSK
Prescription – Available as OTC
Form – Tablet
Price – Rs.54.32 per Strip of 15 Tablets
1What is Crocin & Uses?
- CROCIN contains Paracetamol as its chief ingredient.
- It is prescribed for patients suffering from fever, tooth pain, gynaecological pain, osteoarthritis, and headache.
- It is much safer than aspirin in terms of irritation to stomach, and it does not prolong bleeding time.
- It does not have significant drug interactions. Thus, it may be preferred over aspirin for most minor conditions.
Check out Hindi translation of this article - Crocin in Hindi
Buy & Get Upto 30% Off: Use Pharmeasy Offers