Table of Contents
Dalal Street Investment Journal (DSIJ) is one of the best equity investment magazines in India. The magazine has been an investor favorite for over 30 years. They publish well-researched stock analysis that is trusted by their readers. If you are a trader, investor or just want to know more about the financial markets in India, you must read DSIJ.
Abour Dalal Street Magazine
Category: Business & Finance
Founder: Mr. Vijasingh B. Padode
Founded In: 1986
Publisher: DSIJ Pvt. Ltd.
Chief Editor: Mr. Vijasingh B. Padode
Frequency: Fortnightly (Once in two weeks)
Readership: Over 8 Lakh
Annual Subscription Price: Rs.2,210
Annual CashKaro Price: Rs.999
Topics Covered In DSIJ
Dalal Street Investment Journal writes about various business and finance related topics. Here are some topics you are likely to find in DSIJ:
- Hot Chips – List of trending stocks that can give quick returns in a 15-day horizon
- Choice Scrip – This column lists fundamentally strong scrips that can give good capital appreciation over a period of 1 year
- Low Price Scrip – Here readers will find scrips with strong fundamentals that have stock prices below Rs.100
- Analysis – Analysis of stocks creating a buzz over the past couple of months and investment guidance of the same
- Technicals – Intensive analysis of Nifty 50 companies over a 15-day horizon
- Query Board – Readers can find decisive investment rationales on stock queries raised by subscribers
- Kerbside – Stock recommendations based on momentum, word of mouth and recommendations made by brokers, analysts and dealers not affiliated with DSIJ
- Editorial – Articles from the editor’s desk
- Cover Story – The main story that shares insights on domestic and international markets
- Special Reports – Stories that cover various market related topics
- Market View – This fortnight analysis captures the latest market developments and makes predictions of the next fortnight period
- Databank – Complete financial information on 3500 corporates (1100-1400 in magazine)
- Expert Speak – Expert views on mutual fund investment
- Letters To The Editor – Feedback given by DSIJ readers
Other Investment Magazines
Here are other magazines similar to DSIJ that can be a used to gain information on financial and business related topics:
How To Invest Smartly
Investment is a game where knowledge, skill and information are your greatest assets. Magazines like DSIJ are published to provide you all the information you need. However, relying on one source for all your information is not a very smart idea. It is best to read several magazines so you can get a holistic view of the market.
However, subscribing to several magazines can be very expensive. If you want to access all the information you can without burning a hole in your pocket, then you should subscribe to Magzter. This digital magazine platform gives you access to over 4,000 magazines for just Rs. 999 if you shop via CashKaro!