The thirty one-years-old Dalal Street Investment Journal (DSIJ), India’s No 1 equity research and capital investment magazine. This magazine is published every fortnight to cater to the needs of its reader-investors. If you are a trader, investor or just want to know more about the financial markets in India, you must read the DSIJ.
Interesting Trivia About Dalal Street
- Choice Scrip – This column lists fundamentally strong scrips that can give good capital appreciation over a period of 1 year.
- Kerbside – Stock recommendations based on momentum, word of mouth and recommendations made by brokers, analysts and dealers not affiliated with DSIJ.
- Market View – This fortnight analysis captures the latest market developments and makes predictions for the next fortnight period.
- This is the one and only complete resource guide for a wide loyal base of over 8 lakh HNI readers.
- Armed with a set of chosen experts on markets and corporate India, the fortnightly magazine has its focus on stock market research and recommendations, capital market analysis, personal financial investment advice and also analysis of various economic activities in the country along with its impact on Indian share markets.
If you are a trader, investor or just want to know more about the financial markets in India, you must read Dalal Street. Founded by Mr. Vijasingh B. Padode and with a circulation of about 1,10,000, it’s a must-read magazine for every investor.
Purchase this magazine for exceptionally low prices by using these Magzter Coupons
Other Magazines Story You Need To Read
- Smart Investment Magazine Price
- Thozhilvartha Magazine Price