Skip to Content
- Q. What happens if I overdose on Darolac?
- Q. What happens if I miss a dose of Darolac?
- Q. What happens if I eat expired Darolac?
- Q. Onset time of Darolac and till when does the effect of Darolac stay?
- Warnings When Taking Darolac
- Are There Any Reported Allergic Reactions to Darolac?
- 1. Food Interactions with Darolac
- 2. Medicines Interactions with Darolac
- 3. Effects of Darolac on Lab Tests
- 4. Darolac’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- Q. Can I have Darolac with alcohol?
- Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Q. Can I have Darolac when pregnant?
- Q. Can I have Darolac when feeding a baby?
- Q. Can I drive after taking Darolac?
- Storage requirements for Darolac Tablets
- Q. What is Darolac?
- Q. How effective it is/ How long does it take for Darolac to show results?
- Q. Should Darolac be taken on an empty stomach?
- Q. Does Darolac make you drowsy?
- Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Darolac doses?
- Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- Q. Does Darolac effect my menstrual cycle?
- Q. Is Darolac safe for children?
- Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Darolac?
- Q. Is Darolac legal in India?
1What is Darolac?
Used predominantly to prevent or treat bowel-related conditions like constipation or diarrhea (loose frequent stools). Stomach Pain and Acute toxicity at repetitive high doses are the major side effect. It should be totally avoided in the case of immunocompromised patients.
Darolac Composition – Lactobacillus Rhamnosus + Lactobacillus Acidophilus + Saccharomyces Boulardii + Bifidobacterium Longum
Manufactured By – Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd.
Prescription – Not Required (Available as OTC)
Form – Capsules, Sachets, Syrup and Respules
Price – Rs 85 for 10 capsules.
Expiry/Shelf Life – 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug – Probiotic