Table of Contents
- 1 What is Darolac?
- 2 Uses of Darolac
- 3 How does Darolac work?
- 4 What are the effects of Darolac on organs?
- 5 How to take Darolac?
- 6 Common Dosage for Darolac
- 7 When to Avoid Darolac?
- 8 Precautions While Taking Darolac
- 9 Side-Effects of Darolac
- 10 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 10.1 1. Food Interactions with Darolac
- 10.2 2. Medicines Interactions with Darolac
- 10.3 3. Effects of Darolac on Lab Tests
- 10.4 4. Darolac’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- 10.5 Q. Can I have Darolac with alcohol?
- 10.6 Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- 10.7 Q. Can I have Darolac when pregnant?
- 10.8 Q. Can I have Darolac when feeding a baby?
- 10.9 Q. Can I drive after taking Darolac?
- 11 Darolac Composition, Variant and Price – Buyer’s Guide
- 12 Substitutes of Darolac
- 13 FAQs – 10 important Questions Answered about Darolac
- 13.1 Q. What is Darolac?
- 13.2 Q. How effective it is/ How long does it take for Darolac to show results?
- 13.3 Q. Should Darolac be taken on an empty stomach?
- 13.4 Q. Does Darolac make you drowsy?
- 13.5 Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Darolac doses?
- 13.6 Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- 13.7 Q. Does Darolac effect my menstrual cycle?
- 13.8 Q. Is Darolac safe for children?
- 13.9 Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Darolac?
- 13.10 Q. Is Darolac legal in India?
- 14 Authored By –
1What is Darolac?
Used predominantly to prevent or treat bowel-related conditions like constipation or diarrhea (loose frequent stools). Stomach Pain and Acute toxicity at repetitive high doses are the major side effect. It should be totally avoided in the case of immunocompromised patients.
Darolac Composition – Lactobacillus Rhamnosus + Lactobacillus Acidophilus + Saccharomyces Boulardii + Bifidobacterium Longum
Manufactured By – Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd.
Prescription – Not Required (Available as OTC)
Form – Capsules, Sachets, Syrup and Respules
Price – Rs 85 for 10 capsules.
Expiry/Shelf Life – 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug – Probiotic