Table of Contents
- What is Darolac?
- Uses of Darolac
- How does Darolac work?
- What are the effects of Darolac on organs?
- How to take Darolac?
- Common Dosage for Darolac
- When to Avoid Darolac?
- Precautions While Taking Darolac
- Side-Effects of Darolac
- Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- Darolac Composition, Variant and Price – Buyer’s Guide
- Substitutes of Darolac
- FAQs – 10 important Questions Answered about Darolac
- Authored By –
1What is Darolac?
Used predominantly to prevent or treat bowel-related conditions like constipation or diarrhea (loose frequent stools). Stomach Pain and Acute toxicity at repetitive high doses are the major side effect. It should be totally avoided in the case of immunocompromised patients.
Darolac Composition – Lactobacillus Rhamnosus + Lactobacillus Acidophilus + Saccharomyces Boulardii + Bifidobacterium Longum
Manufactured By – Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd.
Prescription – Not Required (Available as OTC)
Form – Capsules, Sachets, Syrup and Respules
Price – Rs 85 for 10 capsules.
Expiry/Shelf Life – 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug – Probiotic