Table of Contents
- What is Daxid tablet?
- Uses of Daxid tablet
- How does Daxid tablet work?
- How to Take Daxid tablet?
- Common Dosage for Daxid tablet
- When to Avoid daxid tablet?
- Precautions While Taking Daxid tablet
- Side-Effects of Daxid tablet
- Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- Daxid tablet Composition, Variant and Price – Buyer’s Guide
- Substitutes of Daxid tablet
- FAQs – 14 Important Questions Answered about daxid tablet
1What is Daxid tablet?
The name of this medication is Daxid tablet which is manufactured by Pfizer Limited. It is made up of sertraline and it is an antidepressant medication which belongs to schedule H. This medicine can be used to treat CNS disorders. Discontinuation is capable of producing serious depression in patients.
Daxid tablet Composition – sertraline
Manufactured By – Pfizer Ltd
Prescription – not Available as OTC it is a schedule h drug and therefore requires a doctor’s prescription.
Form – tablet (most commonly consumed form)
Price – ₹123 (15 tablets /strip)
Expiry/Shelf Life – 2 years
Type of Drug – SSRI (selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor)