Skip to Content
- Q. What happens if I overdose on the Daxid tablet?
- Q. What happens if I miss a dose of Daxid tablet?
- Q. What happens if I eat expired daxid tablet?
- Q. What is the onset time of daxid tablet?
- Q. Till When Does the Effect of daxid tablet Stay?
- Warnings When Taking Daxid tablet
- Are There Any Reported Allergic Reactions to Daxid tablet?
- What are the effects of Daxid tablet on organs?
- 1. Food Interactions with Daxid tablet
- 2. Medicines Interactions with Daxid tablet
- 3. Effects of Daxid tablet on Lab Tests
- 4. Daxid tablet’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- Q. Can I have Daxid tablet with alcohol?
- Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Q. Can I have Daxid tablet when pregnant?
- Q. Can I have Daxid tablet when feeding a baby?
- Q. Can I drive after taking Daxid tablet?
- Storage requirements for daxid tablet
- Q. What is Daxid tablet?
- Q. What are the uses of Daxid tablet?
- Q. What are the side effects of the Daxid tablet?
- Q. How effective is Daxid tablet?
- Q. How long does it take for Daxid tablet to show results?
- Q. Should daxid tablet be taken on an empty stomach?
- Q. Does daxid tablet make you drowsy?
- Q. What should be the time gap between the intake of 2 daxid tablet tablets?
- Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- Q. Does daxid tablet effect my menstrual cycle?
- Q. Is daxid tablet safe for children?
- Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking daxid tablet?
- Q. Is daxid tablet legal in India?
- Q. Is there a generic variant for daxid tablet?
1What is Daxid tablet?
The name of this medication is Daxid tablet which is manufactured by Pfizer Limited. It is made up of sertraline and it is an antidepressant medication which belongs to schedule H. This medicine can be used to treat CNS disorders. Discontinuation is capable of producing serious depression in patients.
Daxid tablet Composition – sertraline
Manufactured By – Pfizer Ltd
Prescription – not Available as OTC it is a schedule h drug and therefore requires a doctor’s prescription.
Form – tablet (most commonly consumed form)
Price – ₹123 (15 tablets /strip)
Expiry/Shelf Life – 2 years
Type of Drug – SSRI (selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor)