Table of Contents
- 1 DD Free Dish Frequency List: DD Free Dish Channel Frequency List
- 2 DD Free Dish Frequency List FAQs
- 2.1 What is DD Free Dish?
- 2.2 How can I contact DD Free Dish?
- 2.3 How can I find the frequencies of DD Free Dish channels?
- 2.4 Do we have to pay to subscribe to DD National HD Channel?
- 2.5 When was the DD National HD Channel launched?
- 2.6 Is DD National HD being aired?
- 2.7 What is the difference between DD Free Dish and Other Direct to Home (DTH) Services?
- 2.8 How to receive channels on the DD Fresh Dish?
- 2.9 How to tune an old DD Free Dish Set Top Box?
- 2.10 How to delete TV channel from the Set Top Box?
- 2.11 Similar Reads:
- 2.12 You can check latest Recharge Offers & Discounts:
DD Free Dish, which was previously known as DD Direct Plus, is a popular Indian free-to-air digital direct-broadcast satellite television service owned and operated by the state-controlled public service broadcaster Prasar Bharati (Doordarshan). If you are looking for DD Free Dish frequency, here is a list of all the channels and their frequencies. Read further to find DD Free Dish frequency, channel list, Service ID, Audio PID and Video PID.
DD Free Dish Frequency List: DD Free Dish Channel Frequency List
|DD Channel Number||Channel Name||Frequency|
|0011||DD Arun Prabha||11090/V/29500|
|0013||Aaj Tak Tez||11090/V/29500|
|0015||News 18 India||11090/V/29500|
|0016||Big Magic Ganga||11090/V/29500|
|0035||India Fashion TV||11470/V/29500|
|0048||DD North East||11470/V/29500|
|0050||News 18 India RJ||11510/V/29500|
|0058||News 18 Uttarakhand||11510/V/29500|
|0059||News State UP||11510/V/29500|
|0067||Test 503 (Vacant)||11550/V/29500|
|0073||T TV Punjabi||11550/V/29500|
|0074||Test 510 (Vacant)||11550/V/29500|
|0077||Star Sports First||11550/V/29500|
|0081||Vande Gujarat 1||11550/V/29500|
|0082||Vande Gujarat 2||11550/V/29500|
|0083||Vande Gujarat 3||11550/V/29500|
|0084||Vande Gujarat 4||11550/V/29500|
|0085||Vande Gujarat 5||11550/V/29500|
|0086||Vande Gujarat 6||11550/V/29500|
|0087||Vande Gujarat 7||11550/V/29500|
|0088||Vande Gujarat 8||11550/V/29500|
|0089||Vande Gujarat 9||11550/V/29500|
|0090||Vande Gujarat 10||11550/V/29500|
|0091||Vande Gujarat 11||11550/V/29500|
|0092||Vande Gujarat 12||11550/V/29500|
|0093||Vande Gujarat 13||11550/V/29500|
|0094||Vande Gujarat 14||11550/V/29500|
|0095||Vande Gujarat 15||11550/V/29500|
|0096||Vande Gujarat 16||11550/V/29500|
DD Free Dish Frequency List FAQs
What is DD Free Dish?
DD Free Dish which was earlier known as DD Direct + is India’s only Free DTH (Direct to Home) Service. This service is owned and operated by Doordarshan also known as Public Service Broadcaster Prasar Bharati and this service has been operational since 2004. The service initially started with a mere 33 channels but at present it can air 104 SDTV channels. This is not all, it can also air 40 radio channels. The DD Free Dish service is available in Ku-Band on GSAT 15 which provides coverage throughout India barring Andaman and Nicobar Islands. These channels can easily be viewed and received through a dish system such as a set top box. No charges are applicable.
How can I contact DD Free Dish?
You can call on the following numbers for any complaints or queries regarding DD Free Dish:
DD Free Dish DTH Customer Care Number: 011-23385314 / 011-2338-3348
DD Free Dish DTH Customer Service Number: 088-8888-8888
DD Free Dish DTH Email-id: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
How can I find the frequencies of DD Free Dish channels?
The frequencies of all DD Free Dish channels are provided in the table above.
Do we have to pay to subscribe to DD National HD Channel?
No, if you already have a DD Free Dish HD Channel List, then you need not pay for the service.
When was the DD National HD Channel launched?
The DD National HD Channel list was launched in the year 2017.
Is DD National HD being aired?
Yes, the DD National HD is currently being aired by Prasar Bharti.
What is the difference between DD Free Dish and Other Direct to Home (DTH) Services?
Most direct to home services have paid services. The tv signals are encrypted and the DTH operators possess the encrypted uplink which is sent to the satellite and the viewers can then view these channels through a set top box or a dish antenna. You can choose which tv channels you’d like to view and pay accordingly for your pack.
DD Free Dish is free of charge. There is no monthly subscription charge applicable on the channels and the only expenditure is that of buying a small set top box to receive the channels.
How to receive channels on the DD Fresh Dish?
In order to receive the DD Fresh channels you must have the following:
- Dish Antenna along with LNBF.
- Set Top Box to receive the signals.
- Remote control.
The dish installed on the roof receives the signals from the satellite and starts transmitting the same to the Set Top Box. The complete set of these 3 accessories is a one time investment and post that no payment needs to be made to watch channels.
How to tune an old DD Free Dish Set Top Box?
In order to receive channels, you can tune an old DD Free Dish in the following steps:
Select Satellite Name
- Go to the Setup Programme or Installation menu from the remote.
- Select “Satellite Edit” Menu.
- Select “Add New Satellite” Menu.
- Select “Sat Name Edit” Menu.
- Enter the Satellite Name as – GSAT-15.
- Enter the Satellite Longitude – 93.5° E.
- Exit the menu.
- Go to the “LNB Configuration” menu and make sure the satellite which is selected is GSAT-15.
- Set the LNB Type as “Universal”.
- Set the LNB Power On.
- Press the Exit Button.
Transponder (TP) Edit
- Go to the “Transponder Edit” menu and again make sure the satellite selection is on GSAT-15.
- Select “Add New TP” Menu
- Enter the TP frequency to 11090 MHz.
- Select the Symbol rate as 29500 Ksps.
- Next select the Polarization and set it to “Vertical”.
- ’22K’ OFF*
- ‘Disc. Equal’. Off.
- Select Scan as “FTA”.
- Press “OK”.
Go to Search
After Pressing “OK”, the new TV with 16 channels and 6 Radio Channels will be showing. ou can similarly add other Transport Streams by entering their frequencies, symbol rate as well as the polarization from the table below:
|S. No.||Transponder Frequency(MHz)||Polarization||Symbol Rate (Ksps)||FEC||LNB Frequency (MHz)||22K||Disc. Equal|
How to delete TV channel from the Set Top Box?
In order to delete a channel, follow the following steps:
- Go to the “edit Programme”.
- Select the “Delete” Option.
- Select the channel you wish to delete with the up or down button the remote.
- Press “OK” on the channel you wish to delete.
You can check latest Recharge Offers & Discounts:
- Airtel Digital Tv Recharge Offers
- Amazon Dth Recharge Offers
- Dish Tv Recharge Offers
- Dth Recharge Offers
- Paytm Dth Recharge Offers
- Reliance Dth Offers
- Offers On Sun Direct Recharge
- Tatasky Recharge Offers
- Videocon D2H Recharge Offers