Table of Contents
- 1 What is Decolgen?
- 2 Uses of Decolgen
- 3 How does Decolgen work?
- 4 How to take Decolgen?
- 5 Decolgen Common Dosage
- 6 When to Avoid Decolgen?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Decolgen:
- 8 Side-Effects of Decolgen:
- 9 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 10 Buyer’s Guide – Decolgen Composition, Variant and Price
- 11 Substitutes of Decolgen
- 12 FAQs – 10 Important Questions Answered about Decolgen
- 13 Authored By –
1What is Decolgen?
It is mainly used for prevention or treatment of symptoms like allergic reactions, common cold, fever and runny nose etc. Sleepiness, Drowsiness and Dry mouth are the most commonly seen side effects at repetitive doses. It should be totally avoided in case of liver and kidney diseases, and in patients with glaucoma, epilepsy and allergic reactions with Decolgen.
Decolgen Composition: Paracetamol 500mg + Phenylephrine 10mg.
Manufactured By: Medley Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Prescription: Required as it belongs to Schedule ‘H’ but it is also available as OTC
Form: Tablets, drops and syrups
Price: Rs 45.00 for 10 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Anti histamine + Anti pyretic + Decongestant