Skip to Content
- Q. What happens if I overdose on Decolgen?
- Q. What happens if I miss a dose of Decolgen?
- Q. What happens if I eat expired Decolgen?
- Q. Onset time of Decolgen?
- Q. Till when does the effect of Decolgen stay?
- Warnings When Taking Decolgen
- Are There Any Reported Allergic Reactions to Decolgen?
- What are the effects of Decolgen tablets on organs?
- 1. Food Interactions with Decolgen
- 2. Medicines Interactions with Decolgen
- 3. Effects of Decolgen on Lab Tests
- 4. Decolgen’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- Q. Can I have Decolgen with alcohol?
- Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Q. Can I have Decolgen when pregnant?
- Q. Can I have Decolgen when feeding a baby?
- Q. Can I drive after taking Decolgen?
- Storage requirements for Decolgen Tablets
- Q. What is Decolgen?
- Q. What are the uses of Decolgen?
- Q. What are the side effects of Decolgen?
- Q. How long does it take for Decolgen to show results?
- Q. Should Decolgen be taken on an empty stomach?
- Q. Does Decolgen make you drowsy?
- Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Decolgen Tablets?
- Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- Q. Does Decolgen effect my menstrual cycle?
- Q. Is Decolgen safe for children?
- Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Decolgen?
- Q. Is Decolgen legal in India?
1What is Decolgen?
It is mainly used for prevention or treatment of symptoms like allergic reactions, common cold, fever and runny nose etc. Sleepiness, Drowsiness and Dry mouth are the most commonly seen side effects at repetitive doses. It should be totally avoided in case of liver and kidney diseases, and in patients with glaucoma, epilepsy and allergic reactions with Decolgen.
Decolgen Composition: Paracetamol 500mg + Phenylephrine 10mg.
Manufactured By: Medley Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Prescription: Required as it belongs to Schedule ‘H’ but it is also available as OTC
Form: Tablets, drops and syrups
Price: Rs 45.00 for 10 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Anti histamine + Anti pyretic + Decongestant