Skip to Content
- What happens if I overdose on Delcon Tablet?
- What happens if I miss a dose of Delcon Tablet?
- What happens if I eat expired Delcon Tablet?
- What is the onset time of Delcon Tablet?
- Till when does the effect of Delcon Tablet stay?
- When to Avoid Delcon Tablet?
- Warnings When Taking Delcon Tablet
- Side-Effects of Delcon Tablet
- Are There Any Reported Allergic Reactions to Delcon Tablet?
- What are the effects of Delcon Tablet on organs?
- 1. Food Interactions with Delcon Tablet
- 2. Medicine Interactions with Delcon Tablet
- 3. Effects of Delcon Tablet Lab tests
- 4. Delcon’s Interactions with Diseases/Pre-existing Condition
- Can I have Delcon Tablet with alcohol?
- Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Can I have Delcon Tablet when pregnant?
- Can I have Delcon Tablet when feeding a baby?
- Can I drive after taking Delcon Tablet?
- Storage requirements for Delcon Tablet
- Q. What is Delcon Tablet?
- Q. How long does it take for Delcon Tablet to show results?
- Q. Should Delcon Tablet be taken on an empty stomach?
- Q. Does Delcon Tablet make you drowsy?
- Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Delcon Tablet doses?
- Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- Q. Does Delcon Tablet effect my menstrual cycle?
- Q. Is Delcon Tablet safe for children?
- Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Delcon Tablet?
- Q. Is Delcon Tablet legal in India?
- Similar Reads
1What is Delcon Tablet?
It is a medicine which is used to prevent or treat allergic conditions like Common cold, watery eyes and hay fever. Shallow breathing, dry mouth and blurred vision are some of the side effects seen observed with this drug. It should be totally avoided in case of hypertension, patients with liver, heart or breathing problems.
Delcon Tablet Composition: Chlorpheniramine Maleate 2mg + Phenylephrine 10mg.
Manufactured By:Veritaz Healthcare.
Prescription: Required as it comes under schedule ‘H’.
Form:Tablet, syrup and drops.
Price: Rs 33.90 for 10 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Decongestant + Antiallergic
Read more: Avva Composition