Skip to Content
- Q. What happens if I overuse Demelan Cream?
- Q. What happens if I miss an application of Demelan Cream?
- Q. What happens if I use expired Demelan Cream?
- Q. Onset time of Demelan Cream and till when does the effect of Demelan Cream stay?
- Warnings When using Demelan Cream
- What are the effects of Demelan Cream on organs?
- 1. Food Interactions with Demelan Cream
- 2. Medicines Interactions with Demelan Cream
- 3. Effects of Demelan Cream on Lab Tests
- 4. Demelan’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- Q. Can I have alcohol while using Demelan Cream?
- Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Q. Can I use Demelan Cream when pregnant?
- Q. Can I use Demelan Cream when feeding a baby?
- Q. Can I drive after taking Demelan Cream?
- Storage requirements for Demelan Cream
- Q. What is Demelan Cream?
- Q. How effective it is/ How long does it take for Demelan Cream to show results?
- Q. Does Demelan Cream make you drowsy?
- Q. What should be the time gap between the two applications of Demelan Cream?
- Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- Q. Does Demelan Cream effect my menstrual cycle?
- Q. Is Demelan Cream safe for children?
- Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before using Demelan Cream?
- Q. Is Demelan Cream legal in India?
1What is Demelan Cream?
It is used mainly to lighten or for depigmentation of the skin in cases of tanned skin and also treats hyperpigmented scars on the skin. Rashes, itching and burning sensation are some of the commonly seen side effects seen with Demelan cream when applied in more than the prescribed amount. It should be totally avoided in case of allergic reactions and sensitive skin.
Also Read in Hindi: About Demelan Cream
Demelan Cream Composition: Kojic Acid 2% w/w + Arbutin 5%w/w + Glycolic Acid 10%w/w.
Manufactured by: Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Price: Rs. 349 for 1 pack of 20 gm tube.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 2 years from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Antipigmentation.