Skip to Content
- Q. What happens if I overdose on dericip retard?
- Q. What happens if I miss a dose of dericip retard?
- Q. What happens if I eat expired dericip retard?
- Q. What is the onset time of dericip retard?
- Q. Till When Does the Effect of dericip retard Stay?
- Warnings When Taking Dericip retard
- Are There Any Reported Allergic Reactions to dericip retard?
- What are the effects of dericip retard on organs?
- 1. Food Interactions with Dericip retard
- 2. Medicines Interactions with Dericip retard
- 3. Effects of dericip retard on Lab Tests.
- 4. Dericip retard’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- Q. Can I have dericip retard with alcohol?
- Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Q. Can I have Dericip retard when pregnant?
- Q. Can I have Dericip retard when feeding a baby?
- Q. Can I drive after taking Dericip Retard?
- Storage requirements for Dericip retard
- Q. What is dericip retard?
- Q. What are the uses of dericip retard?
- Q. What are the side effects of dericip retard?
- Q. How effective is dericip retard?
- Q. How long does it take for dericip retard to show results?
- Q. Should dericip retard be taken on an empty stomach?
- Q. Does dericip retard make you drowsy?
- Q. What should be the time gap between the intake of 2 dericip retard tablets?
- Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- Q. Does Dericip retard effect my menstrual cycle?
- Q. Is dericip retard safe for children?
- Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking dericip retard?
- Q. Is dericip retard legal in India?
- Q. Is there a generic variant for dericip retard?
1What is Dericip retard ?
The name of this medication is Dericip retard 150 tablet SR. It is used extensively for central nervous system related disorders. For example, it is used in the treatment of the obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD), depressive disorders and sudden panic attacks. It also helps in the treatment of bulimia which is eating excessive food. Dericip retard helps in the management of menstrual dysphoric disorder and it helps in restoring mental balance in the patient.
Dericip retard Composition – fluoxetine, etophylline
Manufactured By – CIPLA ₹6.49/PACK
Prescription – prescription by the doctor is required for this medicine.
Form – tablet (most commonly consumed form) other forms available of this medication are capsules, delayed release capsules, liquid solution.
Price – ₹6.49/pack
Expiry/Shelf Life – depends on the Pharmaceutical form of this medication
Type of Drug –selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors or anti asthmatic medication