Skip to Content
- What is Dericip retard ?
- Uses of dericip retard
- How does Dericip retard work?
- How to Take Dericip retard?
- Common Dosage for Dericip retard
- When to Avoid Dericip retard?
- Precautions While Taking Dericip retard
- Side-Effects of Dericip retard
- Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 1. Food Interactions with Dericip retard
- 2. Medicines Interactions with Dericip retard
- 3. Effects of dericip retard on Lab Tests.
- 4. Dericip retard’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- Q. Can I have dericip retard with alcohol?
- Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Q. Can I have Dericip retard when pregnant?
- Q. Can I have Dericip retard when feeding a baby?
- Q. Can I drive after taking Dericip Retard?
- Dericip Retard Composition, Variant and Price – Buyer’s Guide
- Substitutes of Dericip Retard
- FAQs – 14 Important Questions Answered about Dericip Retard
- Q. What is dericip retard?
- Q. What are the uses of dericip retard?
- Q. What are the side effects of dericip retard?
- Q. How effective is dericip retard?
- Q. How long does it take for dericip retard to show results?
- Q. Should dericip retard be taken on an empty stomach?
- Q. Does dericip retard make you drowsy?
- Q. What should be the time gap between the intake of 2 dericip retard tablets?
- Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- Q. Does Dericip retard effect my menstrual cycle?
- Q. Is dericip retard safe for children?
- Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking dericip retard?
- Q. Is dericip retard legal in India?
- Q. Is there a generic variant for dericip retard?
1What is Dericip retard ?
The name of this medication is Dericip retard 150 tablet SR. It is used extensively for central nervous system related disorders. For example, it is used in the treatment of the obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD), depressive disorders and sudden panic attacks. It also helps in the treatment of bulimia which is eating excessive food. Dericip retard helps in the management of menstrual dysphoric disorder and it helps in restoring mental balance in the patient.
Dericip retard Composition – fluoxetine, etophylline
Manufactured By – CIPLA ₹6.49/PACK
Prescription – prescription by the doctor is required for this medicine.
Form – tablet (most commonly consumed form) other forms available of this medication are capsules, delayed release capsules, liquid solution.
Price – ₹6.49/pack
Expiry/Shelf Life – depends on the Pharmaceutical form of this medication
Type of Drug –selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors or anti asthmatic medication