Table of Contents
- What is Dericip retard ?
- Uses of dericip retard
- How does Dericip retard work?
- How to Take Dericip retard?
- Common Dosage for Dericip retard
- When to Avoid Dericip retard?
- Precautions While Taking Dericip retard
- Side-Effects of Dericip retard
- Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- Dericip Retard Composition, Variant and Price – Buyer’s Guide
- Substitutes of Dericip Retard
- FAQs – 14 Important Questions Answered about Dericip Retard
1What is Dericip retard ?
The name of this medication is Dericip retard 150 tablet SR. It is used extensively for central nervous system related disorders. For example, it is used in the treatment of the obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD), depressive disorders and sudden panic attacks. It also helps in the treatment of bulimia which is eating excessive food. Dericip retard helps in the management of menstrual dysphoric disorder and it helps in restoring mental balance in the patient.
Dericip retard Composition – fluoxetine, etophylline
Manufactured By – CIPLA ₹6.49/PACK
Prescription – prescription by the doctor is required for this medicine.
Form – tablet (most commonly consumed form) other forms available of this medication are capsules, delayed release capsules, liquid solution.
Price – ₹6.49/pack
Expiry/Shelf Life – depends on the Pharmaceutical form of this medication
Type of Drug –selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors or anti asthmatic medication