Skip to Content
- Q. What happens if I overdose on Deriform?
- Q. What happens if I miss a dose of Deriform?
- Q. What happens if I eat expired Deriform?
- Q. What is the onset time of Deriform?
- Q. Till When Does the Effect of Deriform Stay?
- Warnings When Taking Deriform
- Are There Any Reported Allergic Reactions to Deriform?
- What are the effects of Deriform on organs?
- 1. Food Interactions with Deriform
- 2. Medicines Interactions with Deriform
- 3. Effects of Deriform on Lab Tests
- 4. Deriform’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases –
- Q. Can I have Deriform with alcohol?
- Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Q. Can I have Deriform when pregnant?
- Q. Can I have Deriform when feeding a baby?
- Q. Can I drive after taking Deriform?
- Storage requirements for Deriform
- Q. What is Deriform?
- Q. What are the uses of Deriform?
- Q. What are the side effects of Deriform?
- Q. How effective is Deriform?
- Q. How long does it take for Deriform to show results?
- Q. Should Deriform be taken on an empty stomach?
- Q. Does Deriform make you drowsy?
- Q. What should be the time gap between the intake of 2 Deriform tablets?
- Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- Q. Does Deriform effect my menstrual cycle?
- Q. Is Deriform safe for children?
- Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Deriform?
- Q. Is Deriform legal in India?
- Q. Is there a generic variant for Deriform?
1What is Deriform?
Deriform is a bronchodilator medication which is used to relieve wheezing and coughing. It may also be used to relieve respiratory symptoms like breathlessness. However, this medicine is not recommended for pediatric use. (patients younger than 5 years of age). This medication is available in the form of respules.
Deriform Composition – arformoterol
Manufactured By – German remedies
Prescription – Available as OTC medicine
Form – respules for inhaling
Price – ₹28/strip (containing 2ml respules each)
Expiry/Shelf Life – The shelf life of unused Deriform respules can last upto 24 months or two years. It maybe safe to use them even after 12 months of expiry in some cases.
Type of Drug –Long acting β2 adrenergic agonist(LABA)