Skip to Content
- Q. What happens if I overdose on Deriphyllin?
- Q. What happens if I miss a dose of Deriphyllin?
- Q. What happens if I eat expired Deriphyllin?
- Q. Onset time of Deriphyllin?
- Q. Till when does the effect of Deriphyllin stay?
- Are There Any Reported Allergic Reactions to Deriphyllin?
- What are the effects of Deriphyllin tablets on organs?
- 1. Food Interactions with Deriphylline
- 2. Medicines Interactions with Deriphylline
- 3. Effects of Deriphylline on Lab Tests
- 4. Deriphylline’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- Q. Can I have Deriphyllin with alcohol?
- Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Q. Can I have Deriphyllin when pregnant?
- Q. Can I have Deriphyllin when feeding a baby?
- Q. Can I drive after taking Deriphyllin?
- Storage requirements for Deriphyllin
- Q. What is Deriphyllin?
- Q. What are the uses of Deriphylline ?
- Q. What are the side effects of Deriphylline ?
- Q. How effective it is/ How long does it take for Deriphyllin to show results?
- Q. Should Deriphyllin be taken on an empty stomach?
- Q. Does Deriphyllin make you drowsy?
- Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Deriphyllin doses?
- Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- Q. Does Deriphyllin effect my menstrual cycle?
- Q. Is Deriphyllin safe for children?
- Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Deriphyllin?
- Q. Is Deriphyllin legal in India?
1What is Deriphylline?
It is mainly used as a mucolytic agent to treat conditions like COPD, Bronchitis, Asthma, chest congestion and breathing difficulty. Blood pressure fluctuations and mild tremors are the major side effect which occurs at high repetitive doses. It should be totally avoided in case of liver, kidney or heart diseases and gastric ulcers.
Deriphyllin Composition: Etofylline 77mg + Theophylline 23mg
Manufactured By: Zydus Healthcare Ltd.
Form: Tablets, Injections and Syrup.
Price: Rs. 14.10 for 30 Tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months.
Type of Drug: Bronchodilator.