Skip to Content
- Q. What happens if I overdose on Deviry?
- Q. What happens if I miss a dose of Deviry?
- Q. What happens if I eat expired Deviry?
- Q. Onset time of Deviry and till when does the effect of Deviry stays?
- Warnings When Taking Deviry
- Are There Any Reported Allergic Reactions to Deviry?
- 1. Food Interactions with Deviry
- 2. Medicines Interactions with Deviry
- 3. Effects of Deviry on Lab Tests
- 4. Deviry’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- Q. Can I have Deviry with alcohol?
- Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Q. Can I have Deviry when pregnant?
- Q. Can I have Deviry when feeding a baby?
- Q. Can I drive after taking Deviry?
- Storage requirements for Deviry Tablets
- Q. What is Deviry?
- Q. How effective it is/ How long does it take for Deviry to show results?
- Q. Should Deviry be taken on an empty stomach?
- Q. Does Deviry make you drowsy?
- Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Deviry doses?
- Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- Q. Does Deviry effect my menstrual cycle?
- Q. Is Deviry safe for children?
- Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Deviry?
- Q. Is Deviry legal in India?
1What is Deviry?
Used mainly as a means of birth control (contraception) and also in cases of menstruation-related conditions and issues. Libido changes, mood swings and weight gain are the commonly seen side effects of this drug. It should be totally avoided in case of vaginal bleeding (undiagnosed) and pregnancy.
Deviry Composition: Medroxyprogesterone Acetate 10mg
Manufactured By: Torrents Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Prescription: Required as it comes under schedule ‘H’.
Price: Rs 56.49 for 10 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Contraceptive