Table of Contents
- 1 What is Deviry?
- 2 Uses of Deviry
- 3 How does Deviry work?
- 4 How to take Deviry?
- 5 Common Dosage for Deviry
- 6 When to Avoid Deviry?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Deviry
- 8 Side-Effects of Deviry
- 9 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 9.1 1. Food Interactions with Deviry
- 9.2 2. Medicines Interactions with Deviry
- 9.3 3. Effects of Deviry on Lab Tests
- 9.4 4. Deviry’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- 9.5 Q. Can I have Deviry with alcohol?
- 9.6 Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- 9.7 Q. Can I have Deviry when pregnant?
- 9.8 Q. Can I have Deviry when feeding a baby?
- 9.9 Q. Can I drive after taking Deviry?
- 10 Buyer’s Guide – Deviry Composition, Variant and Price
- 11 Substitutes of Deviry
- 12 FAQs – 10 Questions Answered about Deviry
- 12.1 Q. What is Deviry?
- 12.2 Q. How effective it is/ How long does it take for Deviry to show results?
- 12.3 Q. Should Deviry be taken on an empty stomach?
- 12.4 Q. Does Deviry make you drowsy?
- 12.5 Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Deviry doses?
- 12.6 Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- 12.7 Q. Does Deviry effect my menstrual cycle?
- 12.8 Q. Is Deviry safe for children?
- 12.9 Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Deviry?
- 12.10 Q. Is Deviry legal in India?
- 13 Authored By –
1What is Deviry?
Used mainly as a means of birth control (contraception) and also in cases of menstruation-related conditions and issues. Libido changes, mood swings and weight gain are the commonly seen side effects of this drug. It should be totally avoided in case of vaginal bleeding (undiagnosed) and pregnancy.
Deviry Composition: Medroxyprogesterone Acetate 10mg
Manufactured By: Torrents Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Prescription: Required as it comes under schedule ‘H’.
Price: Rs 56.49 for 10 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Contraceptive