Table of Contents
- What is Diclogesic?
- Uses of Diclogesic
- How does Diclogesic work?
- How to take Diclogesic?
- Common Dosage for Diclogesic
- When to Avoid Diclogesic?
- Precautions While Taking Diclogesic
- Side-Effects of Diclogesic
- Drug Interactions with Diclogesic to be Careful About
- Buyer’s Guide – Diclogesic Composition, Variant and Price
- Substitutes of Diclogesic
- FAQs – 10 Questions Answered about Diclogesic
- Authored By –
1What is Diclogesic?
It is a medicine which is used to prevent or treat signs of inflammation like redness, swelling, pain etc. (back pain, osteoarthritis), toothache, fever and pain during menstruation. Shortness of breath and liver damage are the most commonly seen side effect at high repetitive doses. It should be totally avoided in case of liver impairment, pregnancy and asthma.
Diclogesic Composition: Diclofenac 50mg + Paracetamol 325mg.
Manufactured By: Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Prescription: Required as it belongs to Schedule ‘H’ but also available as OTC
Form: Tablet, Injections and Gel.
Price: Rs. 41.70 for 10 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: NSAID + Analgesic + Antipyretic