What is Amazon Prime Membership?
Amazon Prime is a loyalty program that offers you benefits like early delivery of your products, free shipping, free access to movies, tv series and a lot more. You can get access to the membership by paying the membership fee which is quite economical and provides you with lucrative benefits.
Amazon Prime is a great alternative to Netflix which is a real bargain for those who have been its members for quite some time. We have been obsessing over the Amazon Prime membership for a very long time, however, there are many such benefits that we didn’t even know about.
Benefits Of The Amazon Prime Membership
- A free one-day delivery to the eligible addresses
- A free two-day delivery to the eligible addresses
- Free shipping of products to all members
- Free no rush shipping program – In this program, you can avail a cashback of Rs.15/-
- A free scheduled delivery to eligible addresses
- A free 1-month access to Amazon Prime
- The same day delivery at a discounted price of Rs.50/-
- Morning delivery at a discounted price of Rs.50/-
- No minimum order value to get a free delivery at your address
- An early access to deals and sales on Amazon
- Exclusive deals especially created for its members
- An unlimited access to latest movies, Amazon originals, TV shows from India and around the world
- Unlimited access to ad-free songs and albums at no cost
- One free e-book per month
- An Unlimited photo storage
It’s time for you to get the Amazon Prime membership to enjoy a faster and free delivery of the products you buy. Check out some of the amazing Amazon Prime Offers on CashKaro and avail great discounts.