Remember how The Beatles said, “It’s time for tea and meet the wife.” Now we understand why. Green tea tends to improve your mood. It contains an amino acid, L-theanine, which helps you relax. So, the next time you’re trying to make peace with your girlfriend, make her a cup of green tea.
Here are some other amazing facts about Green Tea:
- Green Tea is made from Camellia sinensis leaves. It helps boost metabolism, gives you clearer skin and improves digestion. It also reduces the tendency to develop type 2 diabetes.
- The risk of oesophageal and breast cancer can be reduced by drinking green tea. It is also known to kill cancer cells. Various studies are still being conducted, but it is safe to say, having green tea would not hurt!
- Some studies show that Green tea delays the deterioration caused by Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s. Green tea extracts are known to have EGCG which increases brain activity.
- There are over one thousand varieties of green tea in the world!
- But they all come from the same plant. 1000+ varieties. 1 plant. Surprising?
- Green tea not only keeps your body healthy. It can make your house sparkling clean, too! Green tea can be used to scrub wooden floors and marble counters. It helps in removing grime from bathroom tiles. And oh, it leaves a fresh and subtle green tea scent too.
- Green Tea is the most popular drink in the world, after water!
The health benefits of green tea are endless. Enjoy your green tea without milk or sugar. Another tip, to savour the taste, never take your green tea in boiling water.
Where To Buy Green Tea?
Use the following offers to save money when you buy Green tea: