Table of Contents
- What is Digeplex?
- Uses of Digeplex
- How does Digeplex work?
- How to take Digeplex?
- Digeplex Common Dosage
- When to Avoid Digeplex?
- Precautions While Taking Digeplex:
- Side-Effects of Digeplex:
- Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- Buyer’s Guide – Digeplex Composition, Variant and Price
- Substitutes of Digeplex
- FAQs – 10 Important Questions Answered about Digeplex
- Authored By –
1What is Digeplex?
It is mainly used to prevent or treat conditions like digestive disorders, hepatic and pancreatic impairment (Pancreatitis) etc. Headache and Stomach upset are the common side effect at repetitive doses. It should be totally avoided in case of Intestinal blockage, Gout and Crohn’s disease.
Digeplex Composition: Alpha Amylase 62.5mg + Pepsin 20mg
Manufactured By: Piramal Healthcare.
Form: Syrup and Tablets.
Price: Rs. 68.50 for 1 pack of 100ml Syrup.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Enzymatic Supplement.