Skip to Content
- Q. What happens if I overdose on Digeplex?
- Q. What happens if I miss a dose of Digeplex?
- Q. What happens if I eat expired Digeplex?
- Q. Onset time of Digeplex?
- Q. Till when does the effect of Digeplex stays?
- Warnings When Taking Digeplex
- Are There Any Reported Allergic Reactions to Digeplex?
- What are the effects of Digeplex on organs?
- 1. Food Interactions with Digeplex
- 2. Medicines Interactions with Digeplex
- 3. Effects of Digeplex on Lab Tests
- 4. Digeple’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- Q. Can I have Digeplex with alcohol?
- Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Q. Can I have Digeplex when pregnant?
- Q. Can I have Digeplex when feeding a baby?
- Q. Can I drive after taking Digeplex?
- Storage requirements for Digeplex
- Q. What is Digeplex?
- Q. What are the uses of Digeplex?
- Q. What are the side effects of Digeplex?
- Q. How long does it take for Digeplex to show results?
- Q. Should Digeplex be taken on an empty stomach?
- Q. Does Digeplex make you drowsy?
- Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Digeplex doses?
- Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- Q. Does Digeplex effect my menstrual cycle?
- Q. Is Digeplex safe for children?
- Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Digeplex?
- Q. Is Digeplex legal in India?
1What is Digeplex?
It is mainly used to prevent or treat conditions like digestive disorders, hepatic and pancreatic impairment (Pancreatitis) etc. Headache and Stomach upset are the common side effect at repetitive doses. It should be totally avoided in case of Intestinal blockage, Gout and Crohn’s disease.
Digeplex Composition: Alpha Amylase 62.5mg + Pepsin 20mg
Manufactured By: Piramal Healthcare.
Form: Syrup and Tablets.
Price: Rs. 68.50 for 1 pack of 100ml Syrup.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Enzymatic Supplement.