Skip to Content
- Q. What happens if I overdose on Dilosyn?
- Q. What happens if I miss a dose of Dilosyn?
- Q. What happens if I eat expired Dilosyn?
- Q. Onset time of Dilosyn?
- Q. Till when does the effect of Dilosyn stays?
- Warnings When Taking Dilosyn
- Are There Any Reported Allergic Reactions to Dilosyn?
- What are the effects of Dilosyn on organs?
- 1. Food Interactions with Dilosyn
- 2. Medicines Interactions with Dilosyn
- 3. Effects of Dilosynon Lab Tests
- 4. Dilosyn’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- Q. Can I have Dilosyn with alcohol?
- Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Q. Can I have Dilosyn when pregnant?
- Q. Can I have Dilosyn when feeding a baby?
- Q. Can I drive after taking Dilosyn?
- Storage requirements for Dilosyn
- Q. What is Dilosyn?
- Q. What are the uses of Dilosyn?
- Q. What are the side effects of Dilosyn?
- Q. How long does it take for Dilosyn to show results?
- Q. Should Dilosyn be taken on an empty stomach?
- Q. Does Dilosyn make you drowsy?
- Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Dilosyn doses?
- Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- Q. Does Dilosyn effect my menstrual cycle?
- Q. Is Dilosyn safe for children?
- Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Dilosyn?
- Q. Is Dilosyn legal in India?
1What is Dilosyn?
It is mainly used to prevent or treat conditions like cough, allergic rhinitis and pruritis etc. Urinary retention and Jaundice are the major side effect at high repetitive doses. It should be totally avoided in case of jaundice and acutely ill children and also in allergic reactions.
Dilosyn Composition: Methdilazine Hydrochloride 4mg
Manufactured By: Glaxo Smithkline Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Form: Tablet and Syrup.
Price: Rs. 17.60 for 10 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Antihistamine + Anticholinergic