Skip to Content
- Q. What happens if I overdose on Dimetapp?
- Q. What happens if I miss a dose of Dimetapp?
- Q. What happens if I eat expired Dimetapp?
- Q. What is the onset time of Dimetapp?
- Q. Till When Does the Effect of Dimetapp Stay?
- Are There Any Reported Allergic Reactions to Dimetapp?
- What are the effects of Dimetapp on organs?
- 1. Food Interactions with Dimetapp
- 2. Medicines Interactions with Dimetapp
- 3. Effects of Dimetapp on Lab Tests
- 4. Interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- Q. Can I have Dimetapp with alcohol?
- Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Q. Can I have Dimetapp when pregnant?
- Q. Can I have Dimetapp when feeding a baby?
- Q. Can I drive after taking Dimetapp?
- Storag e requirements for Dimetapp
- Q. What is Dimetapp?
- Q. What are the uses of Dimetapp?
- Q. What are the side effects of Dimetapp?
- Q. Should Dimetapp be taken on an empty stomach?
- Q. Does Dimetapp make you drowsy?
- Q. What should be the time gap between the intakes of two Dimetapp doses?
- Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- Q. Does Dimetapp effect my menstrual cycle?
- Q. Is Dimetapp safe for children?
- Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Dimetapp?
- Q. Is Dimetapp legal in India?
- Similar Reads:
1What is Dimetapp?
Dimetapp is a combination medicine used to provide symptomatic relief in patients with common cold/ flu and respiratory allergies. Dimetapp contains a combination of Brompheneramine maleate and phenylephrine hydrochloride which is available in syrup form for oral administration mainly for children. It is always better to use Dimetapp under medical supervision as advised as it may lead to adverse effects like dizziness, constipation and headache.
Dimetapp Composition: 5ml of Dimetapp syrup contains:Brompheneramine maleate – 1mg, Phenylephrine hydrochloride – 15mg
Manufactured By – Pfizer
Prescription– Prescription needed
Form – Syrup
Price – Not Available in India
Type of Drug – Cough and cold syrup